1801 Breton Road SE Suite 2, Grand Rapids, MI 49506 Map · Phone number

About Damsel Floral

Damsel Floral is a full-service custom florist located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Using a majority of lush, locally-sourced and in-season florals, their knowledgeable floral design experts blend modern and timeless floral styles for arrangements that will perfectly match your wedding vision. Inspired by one-of-a-kind, wild and romantic botanicals, Damsel Floral crafts custom floral pieces that will transform your celebration into the wedding of your dreams.

Offering a wide variety of floral services, Damsel Floral provides floral design and assembly for weddings, special occasions and corporate clients. Their wedding and event specialists will build a custom floral quote based on your unique budget, with a la carte options to choose from based on availability. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation

The bride
1345851510353950098615855355809254140413977o

11 Reviews for Damsel Floral

Jeannie · Married on 09/23/2017

To say that I loved the flowers at my wedding is the understatement of a lifetime! I was very excited about picking my floral vendor, having worked at a florist for many years in high school and college. I basically have just short of a greenhouse in my apartment, so the flowers at the wedding were an important element for me. Kaci from Damsel met with us, and I immediately fell in love with her style. While she can work with any pallet, she seemed genuinely excited to lean into deep autumn berry colors that I really wanted. She made the most gorgeous floral arch I have ever seen for our ceremony, a bridal bouquet that makes me forget to even look at my face in pictures, and centerpieces that completely nailed what I wanted. I gave her some ideas for certain florals, and she wore them in. Knowing I love texture, my bouquet had berries and interesting foliage. She even threw in some hops in the floral arch in honor of us having a destination wedding in Beer City USA. I can’t recommend Kaci enough and I almost want to have another wedding just to work with her again... almost.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Brittani · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married this past October and Kaci was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband listed her as one of his favorites to work with during our entire planning process. We had a tight budget for our floral and she made our budget extend to the fullest and made our dreams come to life! We felt like she captured everything we wanted and went above and beyond to take it all to the next level. We had so many guests compliment our centerpieces and my bridesmaids were blown away with their bouquets. As a person, she is such a sweetheart that I always felt comfortable corresponding with her about even the simplest of questions. We cannot thank her enough for her hard work and passion that she put into making our day fabulous!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Kaci and her team are hands down the best floral team in the Grand Rapids areas. I do wedding planning and I consistently send couples to Kaci because I know she will give them jaw-dropping floral for their special day, will be a joy to work with throughout the process, and will use the best, local products possible. In the numerous showers, wedding and special events I have done with Damsel Floral, I have never been anything less than 100% pleased with their work. Floral is the pinnacle element in carrying your look and style for your wedding and I know it is a big investment but it is WORTH IT. Kaci is a creative genius and just a wonderful person in general. She will take wonderful care of you and give you floral that will blow you away.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Award

Damsel Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 1801 Breton Road SE Suite 2, Suite 2 Grand Rapids, MI, 49506 See on map
    6164198079 (Phone number)
    Location of (Damsel Floral)