Daisy M Hays Makeup Artist

Redding, CA View map

Daisy is an experienced bridal makeup artist, she travels to your wedding destination. Some destinations may require a travel fee.

Daisy bagan her journey in the makeup Industry in 2003 when she enrolled in a Theatre Makeup Class at her local community college. Her first bride was a few months after the completion of her course. After her first bride she realized being a Makeup Artist was her dream career, and has done a countless amount of weddings, military balls, proms, and quinceanera's since then.

Because the Makeup Industry is constantly evolving Daisy keeps on top of her makeup education. She is a graduate of CAMMUA makeup academy and is certified in traditional, and airbrush makeup.

Daisy will not only make sure you look beautiful on your special day, she will make sure you feel beautiful too.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
  • User1808346 2+ years ago
    Daisy is amazing! I live in the Bay Area but I am originally from San Diego and got married in Carlsbad on 7/12. I was really worried about finding a makeup artist from long distance but found Daisy's website and scheduled a trial when I was down visiting in SD. I was so impressed at my trial that I booked with her as soon as I could!

I wear very minimal makeup and haven't liked how I looked in the 3 weddings I've been in as I felt too made up and didn't look like myself. Daisy really listened to me and asked me if it was "too much" or "not enough" often so I felt comfortable. She was patient with me as we tried a few different lip looks until I found the perfect one. She is also very reasonably priced compared to other makeup artists in SD.

When it came to the day of my wedding she was on time, professional and very diligent. She listened to all of my bridesmaids and me for what we liked and wanted and all 5 of us were happy with how we looked.

I can't wait to see the photographer's photos and I will try to post some on here if I remember.

Daisy is fantastic. If you are looking for wedding makeup or makeup for any special occasion do not hesitate to contact Daisy! :)
    Jenn Married on 08/17/2013
    Daisy was fantastic from finish to start. My hair and makeup trial went great, but when I changed my mind at the last minute about doing heavier eye makeup and totally different hair, Daisy was really responsive and flexible about it. I had kind of a large bridal party, and she brought an assistant with her. Everyone was really happy with their makeup.

She was within my price range, and everyone was ready slightly ahead of time. I would highly recommend her to any other bride!

• Lisa Keisler
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 11 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

Northern California Mobile Artist Redding, 96001
Location of (Daisy M Hays Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding