60 Orchard St, New Bedford, MA 02740 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About D.A. Neitz Photography

D.A. Neitz Photography is a creative connection driven wedding photography studio located in New Bedford, Massachusetts. Specializing in stunning wedding portraits and connection sessions, the company serves all of New England and is available for destination weddings. Couples will immediately feel comfortable in front of the camera resulting in genuine and one-of-a-kind shots. D.A. Neitz Photography is owned by David (the D in D.A.), an experienced wedding photographer who has been specializing in weddings for 10 years. He can provide high-quality images in any environment or setting. David is looking for the brave and the madly in love, those who want to explore and don't mind a little dirt on their clothes.

David offers four packages, each including a complimentary connection session. Depending on what package you choose, services may include up to 10 hours of coverage, a leather-bound album, canvas prints, two photographers, and a photo booth. Other services include:

• Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Travel for destination weddings
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash-the-dress shoots
  • Prints

Areas Covered

Located out of Southcoast, MA. D.A. Neitz Photography works all over New England and does not charge a travel fee for weddings in the Boston area, Rhode Island, Newport and Providence, RI, Cape Cod, Southern New Hampshire, and North Shore, MA Having photographed weddings in six Countries and over 10 states in the USA, David is ready to travel with you to your location. David is able to discount wedding photography services in the following areas heavily:

• Iceland

D.A. Neitz Photography 4
D.A. Neitz Photography 5
  • aring5

Ali · Married on 09/21/2019

David is the BEST and we are forever grateful!

From the moment I started messaging David, there was an immediate feeling of warmth and excitement. We asked him to come out to Block Island during our vacation for our engagement shoot and he responded with something along the lines of, "heck yes- let's make magic!" When David got off the ferry, it took less then 2 minutes for us to feel like we had known him for years. The shoot was not only incredibly comfortable but it was FUN. It took him no time at all to really get to know us as a couple. You can see that his photos really represent each couple. We are goofy and love to have a good time. When a couple on the beach offered us a bottle of champagne during our shoot, David looked at it...looked up...and then said, "Go up there and pour champagne in his mouth." The picture is amazing! All of the photos are amazing, and now we have a whole bunch of awesome memories with our friend David to go with them.

The wedding was no different. We had a pretty large wedding party and David got every single shot we requested with ease. I have been a part of wedding parties where the bride has requested photos and the photographer says there isn't enough time. No matter what we asked, his response was, "let's do it!" David went above and beyond all day. He literally RAN BEHIND A TRUCK to get a shot which turned out to be one of our favorite photos. We had the best time with him all day, and I can't stop looking at the photos (which we received so quickly by the way). He captured us perfectly. And now we have a lifelong friend! We are forever grateful.

Also, he smiles all the time. It's the best.

D.A. Neitz Photography 6
    D.A. Neitz Photography 7
    D.A. Neitz Photography 8
    Sent on 10/19/2019

D.A. Neitz Photography's reply:

Ali! Coming home from today's wedding to read this just made me tear up! I am so fortunate that You and Deve chose me to document your day and for that I am forever grateful! I'm also pumped that I made some new amazing friends in the process!
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/14/2019

David: a true artist and the most amazing photographer EVER. You will NOT regret booking him for your event.

I met David through my friends fitness studio that I work at where he shot some stunning photo's for the studio's opening. Never did I think I was being introduced to such a talented, creative & incredible spirit who would be our wedding photographer a couple years later.

David is such an fantastic person to work with, you will feel like you are talking with one of your best friends from the beginning. His communication style is relaxed while keeping it professional, he is also super flexible and is always willing to accommodate his clients.

We originally weren't going to do an engagement shoot but David mentioned that it's a good chance to get comfortable in front of the camera before the wedding day and damn was he RIGHT. Our engagement photo's alone blew me away and the experience shooting them was such a blast.
    We got a glimpse of his down for anything style and immediately felt his positive, relaxed vibes which really set us at ease.
    He is also AMAZING with animals and our rambunctious puppy Lloyd was drawn to him and he did an awesome job getting his attention.

We live and got married in the country and didn't want anything to be too traditional. From the beginning, David had so many fantastic ideas to contribute to our earthy, woodsy, bohemian vibe, we really couldn't have pulled it off without his aesthetic.
    I was dealing with a bit of anxiety the morning of the wedding and David continuously reminded me to "Relax & Trust the Process!" which was exactly what I needed to hear. The fact that he cared so much about us and making the most of the day truly means the world to US!
    When we suggested we wanted to get pictures in a corn field, David responded with "I WANT TO SHOOT IN A CORN FIELD!" The enthusiasm and thought he put into the wedding still makes me smile to this day.
    Every single soul at the wedding couldn't stop talking about how awesome he was. HE WAS EVERYWHERE and caught every amazing moment seamlessly.
    When we received our photo's, they literally took my breath away! I can be self-conscience about how I look on camera but he did such a beautiful job I am still in awe of the beauty and his creativity.
    Everyone I talk to says that they have NEVER seen more beautiful wedding photo's and how they wish they had booked him for their wedding - I couldn't agree with them more!

Our experience with David was truly life changing, the magical memories we created with him will forever hold a special place in our hearts.
    THANK YOU David for not only being most amazing photographer, but also a truly genuine person AND friend - we will never forget it!!

D.A. Neitz Photography 9
    D.A. Neitz Photography 10
    D.A. Neitz Photography 11
    D.A. Neitz Photography 12
    D.A. Neitz Photography 13
    D.A. Neitz Photography 14
    Sent on 10/22/2019

D.A. Neitz Photography's reply:

Tracy! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this amazing review of your experience with me! You both are the absolute best! Give Lloyd a big hug for me!

Amy Ferwerda · Married on 06/16/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

David is amazing! I can't say this enough! He was such a hit with my wedding party and my Mother of all people. And my Mom hates having her photo taken. But David made it all so easy and most importantly fun! I have already made appointments with him to get photographs of my Dog and hes also doing my maternity photos in the fall! Basically if you want some amazing memories stop what you are doing and hire him NOW! Easiest decision on my life.

D.A. Neitz Photography 15
    Sent on 06/23/2019

D.A. Neitz Photography's reply:

Aww thank you, Amy! Your whole family was awesome and I can't wait to meet the little fuzzy nugget soon! So excited...

Award

D.A. Neitz Photography Pricing

D.A. Neitz Photography Price Rates

D.A. Neitz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums