Lauren Baker Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,355 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,355 Most Popular Price

Being in front of a camera can feel awkward AF, trust me I know. Luckily, I know exactly what to do and say to make you feel natural while we take romantic photographs together.

I'm Lauren, a hopeless romantic who is inspired by love and the world around me. As a wedding photographer in Minneapolis, MN and beyond, my mission is to cultivate kindness and spread positivity through romantic, visceral, and soulful photographs that stand the test of time.

I spend time getting to know my clients in order to create a relationship that's built on trust. I provide simple direction for my clients so that they feel comfortable and confident in front of my camera. With calm, supportive energy and Spiderman-like senses, I capture my clients naturally by finding their authentic and candid moments within posed ones. I believe your photographs should be as extraordinary as you are.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,355

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding Review

Lauren + her team were simply INCREDIBLE! We booked with Lauren over two years ago, and during the two years, she checked in on us and made us feel like she was genuinely excited to capture our big day. When it came to our big day, Lauren went above and beyond. She captured the "common" pictures and the "little moments" in-between, like pictures of our parents crying during the ceremony. Most importantly, Lauren made my husband, and I feel SO comfortable. She cracked jokes during the couple's portraits and family photos. Lauren made us feel comfortable being goofy and our authentic selves. A common review that I have received from family members and guests after the wedding was "how wonderful our photographer was!" I could rave about Lauren and her stunning work on and on. She will be our forever photographer for future holiday or family photos!
    Jamee S. Married on 09/24/2021

Lauren and her team are amazing!

I went to the wedding fair 2 years before my wedding just for ideas and I fell in love with her style of photography. She was so sweet and kind when I walked up to her booth, she asked what I was looking for in a photographer and I said “I wanna look hot!” She made that happen haha the photos I received from her were beyond amazing and she made the experience with me and my girls so easy and comfortable! I also had several family members say how professional and sweet she was! I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team!
    Angela C. Married on 07/31/2021

Lauren Baker / photographer

She is honestly the best photographer! Lauren was easy to communicate with and gets back to you fast! She makes the photo process so easy and fun. Lauren was my best and favorite hire of my wedding. She is a blast and turnaround time is surprisingly fast too. We absolutely adore our photos! If you are looking for someone Lauren is a great choice!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Dana & John
    46 photos · 08/25/2018

Pricing

Jillian Maria Makeup Jillian Maria Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren is a natural when it comes to photography! Her fun and relaxed personality makes her a fabulous photographer. On top of that, she was quick to deliver her finished product and it definitely did not disappoint! She works hard to make sure everyone is having a great time while capturing beautiful moments. I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with such a talented and genuine person.

Tiger Lily Photography Tiger Lily Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is an absolute ball of sunshine! She makes her clients feel totally comfortable and produces incredible images as a result! You definitely won't regret booking this wonderful woman!

WS Design Company WS Design Company Wedding Invitations

I had the pleasure working with Lauren and she is fantastic! Lauren is friendly, professional, and her photos are beautiful. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

4521 28th Ave S #2, #2 Minneapolis, MN, 55406
Location of (Lauren Baker Photography)

Lauren Baker Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Baker Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Baker Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Baker Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Baker Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Baker Photography offer?

Lauren Baker Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Baker Photography offer?

Lauren Baker Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren Baker Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Baker Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Baker Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Baker Photography is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding