7373 120th north, Saint Paul, MN 55110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 1 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Dellwood Barn Weddings

We created Dellwood Barn Weddings to share its rich history and stunning architecture. Located minutes from Stillwater, our historic barn is one of the largest in Minnesota. Our couples are romantics at heart with a vision for their wedding; we want to make your vision come true. With endless opportunities on our 48 acres, your guests will be captivated by our gorgeous ceremony hilltop view and can enjoy a variety of lawn games, roasting s’mores, hayrides, or dancing the night away. Whether casual or elegant we want to share in your vision and make your special day unforgettable.

Follow Dellwood Barn Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hope Glen Farm
d5e68d03a5f02f71 Jenna and Zach 0448

20 Reviews for Dellwood Barn Weddings

Hillary V. · Married on 07/25/2020

Stress Free and AMAZING

Dellwood was amazing from beginning to end, I can not summarize enough how grateful we are to have met Julie and Scott and toured their venue first. They make the process easy and stress free and guide us every step of the way. We did the full package which included her wedding planner servives, access to full barn of decoration and all the little things. She kept our vendors in check and on the wedding day kept everything running smoothly so I was not bothered. It was suppose to rain during our outdoor ceremony, she did not bug me once, she and the groom handled everything. I was a Covid bride which adds to normal wedding stress, she made things so easy and simple. Gave us tons of options and worked with us to make sure we could still have the wedding of our dreams. I would recommend them to anyone, they are affordable and down right amazing people you could not go wrong with this venue. We would do our wedding over again there if we could.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Z. · Married on 07/11/2020

Everyone Get Married Here!

DBW gave me the wedding reception of my dreams! Firstly, thank you to Julie and Scott for being so accommodating during COVID times. We had to reschedule our wedding from July 2020 to May 2021 because of the pandemic and also my dad getting diagnosed and eventually passing from Stage 4 lung cancer. Obviously I was not in a mood to celebrate and Julie allowed me to postpone our reception (we always planned on getting married at a church) to May vs the fall of 2020 and I'm so grateful that I was allowed that time to get some closure because I had to drastically adjust our reception (it still breaks my heart that I never got my father/daughter dance) and it just allowed me to be in a better place mentally to actual be able to enjoy my day.

If you want a beautiful venue and to do very little work to make it even more beautiful, pick DBW. Pay for the upgraded package for their decor rental and you''ll spend an hour picking out pinterest worthy items that have been proven to look good with their set up, and they even do all the work on the big day to stage the items for you. I literally just had to show up and give Julie the seating chart. That was the extent of my decorating. That's it. And it was GORGEOUS. We got so many compliments on the venue! Also, to double up on how little effort I had to really put in planning this reception, DBW's welcome package has a list of all their "preferred" vendors (which is mostly just vendors that have been there before and had a positive experience) and they were all high quality professionals. I went with everyone off their list except for flowers/hair/makeup and have no complaints!

We definitely lucked out and had a beautiful day weather wise, which is great because DBW is a big property with a lot of space for guests to mingle outside. Part of the decor package is yard games, so we had cornhole, hammerschlagen, yard golf, various tables/chairs to sit and gather at, a smores bar/fire pit and if you ask nicely and Scott is in town, they'll even do a tractor ride (that you can take booze on!). They also have various horses and dogs (in pens) that are very friendly that guests can interact with. And they are very well behaved. My reception was very casual and whenever the guests that were interested in the dogs came up for pets, there was no jumping or anything.

Thankfully we didn't have a very hot day, but we still had the AC on because I was busy busting a move on the dance floor. There's two AC units, but there's one that's directly on the dance floor and you better believe I incorporated dancing in front of it as a move because it was industrial strength and worked so well. The barn doors had to be closed to both keep the noise from the DJ as well as the cool air in but honestly, it was not a factor at all.

Honestly, if you work with contracts regularly, DBW isn't really any different. Make sure you read over it and know about the early end time (1030pm roughly, but they want everyone out by 1100pm), the special event insurance, the special insurance if you don't go with their suggested DJ (we went with their recommendation, ZeroGravity/Jeff and he was great, also already has the insurance), the closing of the barn doors while music is on, what alcohol is included in the buyback plan (also just a heads up if you do open bar and you hit your limit that you prepaid for, you can keep a card open and they'll check in with you every $500 to see if you still want to keep it open. Wasn't an issue for us but definitely is considerate since booze adds up fast and some people don't realize once they've been drinking), and things like that. The contract makes it seem like they are sticklers but honestly Julie and Scott were a blast. They even worked super hard to make sure that I had enough space for a Big Buck Hunter game for my reception as well as any other things I had questions or suggestions on. Seriously, they were so easy to work with, cannot recommend DBW enough! Everyone get married here!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Dellwood Barn Weddings FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs

• Lauren Baker Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a beautiful, whimsical, and picturesque venue to host your wedding then look no further than Dellwood Barn Weddings. The staff is friendly, professional, and will take complete care of you before and during your wedding day. There are many spots for perfect photos - you can even have photos taken with their horses! I couldn't recommend Dellwood Barn Weddings more!

• 7373 120th north Saint Paul, 55110 See on map
    612-688-4233 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dellwood Barn Weddings)