Lauren Baker Photography Reviews

Lauren Baker Photography 5
Lauren Baker Photography 6
Lauren Baker Photography 7

Betsy and Colin · Married on 06/08/2019

we loved working with Lauren!

Before our wedding I had dreams of puppies in place of flowers, PB&J buffets, and floor becoming lava. I’m so thankful that my dreams did NOT all come true for our big day!

But the dreams of a sweet and talented photographer absolutely did come true. Lauren Baker Photography was incredible and I lost count partway through the night of guests coming up to us commenting on how great she was. Lauren knew when she could step back and when it was time to take charge and move things along. She was a source of laughter and comfort at just the right moments. She captured our love so beautifully. Lauren was flexible and relatable and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Grace

Grace Nelson · Married on 04/26/2019

Top-Notch!

Look no further! Lauren is simply the best! My wedding was a brides worst nightmare- flooding, spring blizzards and a venue change 1 week before the wedding day! Despite all the chaos, Lauren rolled with the punches and went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure everything was perfect for the big day. She checked in often and asked all the right questions. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our photos and look forward to working with Lauren again in the future. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Lauren Baker Photography 19

Jacquelene Kaelble · Married on 01/13/2019

Fantastic Photographer!

Lauren is an amazing photographer! She is so easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Lauren Baker Photography 20
    Lauren Baker Photography 21
    Lauren Baker Photography 22

Angela Morris · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent from start to finish

Lauren is an absolute delight to work with as well as incredibly talented. Her professionalism, punctuality, enthusiasm, direction and aesthetic brought so much to the day and the finished photos. I could not have been happier and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Lauren was awesome to work with! She was completely on top of everything and the final product is better than I could have hoped. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Lauren Baker Photography 23
    Lauren Baker Photography 24
    Lauren Baker Photography 25
    Lauren Baker Photography 26
    Lauren Baker Photography 27

Lauren Baker Photography's reply:

Yay! Thanks for your wonderful feedback Jessica! I keep trying to improve with each and every session. I'm so glad to have been able to capture your and Tim's big day!

Dana Zawadsky · Married on 08/25/2018

Lauren Exceeded Our Expectations!

My husband and I decided to go with Lauren as our wedding photographer because of her personality and style of photos. When we met her she was excited to meet us and was easy to talk to. She continued to impress us through our whole experience working with her, and she exceeded our expectations. Her goofy personality made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and she was able to capture genuine smiles and laughs. She is also quick to respond to emails and very helpful with other aspects of wedding planning, such as creating a timeline for the day! I would recommend Lauren to all of our family, friends, and beyond!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Lauren Baker Photography 28
    Lauren Baker Photography 29
    Lauren Baker Photography 30

Lauren Baker Photography's reply:

Ah Dana! What can I say other than thank you for that stellar review! I'm glad to know you, John, and the entire crew loved your whole time working with me. Can't wait for the next big milestone! :)

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Lauren did an amazing job! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. She was very organized and I appreciated her help planning out the wedding day timeline - it took a lot of stress off my hands! Because our reception was on a boat, we opted for the half day package which we felt was good value. She took full advantage of the limited time and got many good portraits, group photos, and detail shots before the boat departed. Pictures are absolutely beautiful. She encourages goofiness which gets some fun shots! She also did well with more formal family photos inside the church. Both families commented to me afterward on how pleasant & professional she was. The first few photos were available within 48 hours and everything else in under two weeks! I would definitely recommend Lauren to any Minnesota bride looking for a good photographer.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Lauren Baker Photography's reply:

Oh my lovely Amanda. Thank you so much for your thoughtful words and feedback! Next time you're in Minnesota we must get together! :)
  • Kaylin

Kaylin · Married on 08/03/2018

Lauren was absolutely amazing. She was reliable, kind, efficient, and very professional! Me and my husband are pretty camera shy and awkward, but she made us feel so comfortable during the engagement shoot and our wedding pictures. Thank You Lauren for being that we wanted and more.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Marie · Married on 06/02/2018

Lauren is TOP NOTCH! How in the world can I put into words how talented, personable, friendly, fun, professional, and sweet Lauren is? My now husband and I instantly became friends with Lauren the day we met and from that point on, I knew we had struck gold in finding the ultimate wedding photographer. She had our best interests in mind the entire time. She ALWAYS responded in a timely manner. The quality of the photos were beyond anything we could have imagined! We can't wait to work with her again as she photographs our friends' wedding in September! We could never thank Lauren enough for documenting our wedding day so authentically and so perfectly!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Lauren Baker Photography 31
    Lauren Baker Photography 32
    Lauren Baker Photography 33
    Lauren Baker Photography 34
    Lauren Baker Photography 35
    Lauren Baker Photography 36

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Lauren was a delight to work with and delivered images crazy fast!

Sent on 05/21/2018

jo · Married on 05/05/2018

Lauren was amazing to work with! Such a gem of a person and her work exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Kara · Married on 10/20/2017

Lauren is a fantastic photographer. She is friendly, fun, and professional, and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She gets everyone laughing by asking you to do and say funny things. She came up with a detailed timeline for our whole wedding day which was very helpful for planning as we didn’t have a wedding planner. She also asked us for a list of pictures we wanted in advance to ensure that we wouldn’t forget anything on the day of. We were extremely pleased with the quality and quantity of the pictures we received, and she got them back to us very quickly (less than two weeks later!). We have received many compliments on our photos. We would definitely recommend Lauren to our friends and family!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I don't have enough good things to say about Lauren! She was a complete joy to work with - both for our engagement photos and on our wedding day! She is punctual, professional, and has a great skill for making people for comfortable in front of the camera! Not only was she great on the day of our wedding, but she was so helpful in setting the schedule for the day! She offered great advice and helpful hints to ensure the day would go smoothly. Everyone who interacted with Lauren on our wedding day had nothing but positive things to say about her! We are so happy to have selected Lauren as our photographer! It was one of the greatest decisions we made for our wedding! We got our engagement photos back so quickly after our session with her! Two days after our wedding, we woke up to an email from Lauren with 12 sneak preview photos from the wedding day. It was such a nice surprise and we are thankful to have these photos to hold us over until we get the rest! If you're considering selecting Lauren as your wedding photographer, do it!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Lauren Baker Photography 37
    Lauren Baker Photography 38
    Lauren Baker Photography 39

Emmanuelle · Married on 10/08/2017

From the first contact email to receiving our photos, Lauren was fantastic! My husband and I looked for months to find the perfect photographer and after interviewing multiple Photographers we felt Lauren was the best fit for us. She made our day so much fun and easy and might I say the photographs from our wedding are absolutely amazing!!!! I didn't worry about how I looked or the timeline of where I needed to be. Lauren took control and helped me relax and really enjoy our day all while capturing our day so beautifully. She was pivotal in making our day perfect. She found little opportunities to make the perfect photo all with a calm ease that comes from someone who has an artistic eye along with experience in understanding the flow of a wedding. I would recommend Lauren every time! Thank you Lauren for our wonderful photos that will hold this day in our memories forever.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Lauren Baker Photography 40

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved my experience with Lauren! We had engagement photos (complementary with wedding package) and wedding day photos with her. It was so nice to have the engagement session to meet her and see her style and also not be so awkward around the camera. She took many, many amazing photos of our wedding day, she was very responsive to what we wanted, she was awesome dealing with our crazy families and friends (and our dog, who was a part of our wedding day), super responsive, and she got our pictures back to us so quickly! Could not recommend her more.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Lauren Baker Photography 41
    Lauren Baker Photography 42
    Lauren Baker Photography 43
    Lauren Baker Photography 44

Ashalee · Married on 09/16/2017

Lauren was amazing!! She wasn't pushy and always found a way to get us laughing. She was very flexible with where we wanted to take our wedding photos and was willing to drive there. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Lauren Baker Photography 45

Kayla · Married on 09/12/2017

The time spent with Lauren was amazing!! She was extremely helpful with picking a location, time of day, and outfit options. During the shoot Lauren made me feel comfortable and even made me laugh while catching all the candid photos from these laughs! She was very flexible with the day and time of the shoot and her prices are phenomenal for the packages they include. We loved the edits she used because they're simple, yet gorgeous! I would recommend Lauren to anyone without hesitation, seriously check her out!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Mariah Conner · Married on 08/13/2017

Wedding at the Broz Styled Shoot

Lauren is great to work with. She is so genuine and caring from start to finish! She captured everything with a great modern yet timeless artistry.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Teresa · Married on 07/29/2017

We are SO HAPPY that we chose Lauren as our wedding photographer! She did an amazing job and was so easy to work with. She responded to all of my messages very quickly and really cared to get to know more about us to better capture our relationship in her photos. She easily adapted to timeline and other changes that we made close to the day. She even sent us our pictures early - and they look awesome!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Molly · Married on 07/15/2017

Lauren's done my wedding, but has also done our engagement photos, as well as my own head shots, my band's photos, and other photos of my craft wares. I've used her as a photographer for a little under a decade, and she's been so flexible, fun to work with, and the photos always turn out great! I'd recommend her for any occasion. We love Lauren!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Nou · Married on 06/25/2017

We had Lauren as our wedding photographer on June 30th 2017 down at Schaars bluff in Hastings MN. Overall she did an AMAZING job. All of the photos turned out BEAUTIFUL! She's really easy to work with and you can tell by her pictures that she's very passionate about her job. We love Lauren and we will definitely be calling her back for more photos in the future!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2017

Lauren has been a class act throughout the entire process. She is warm, personable and takes her photography very seriously. I was recommended to Lauren Baker Photography by another photographer who was booked for our original wedding date, and I couldn't be more grateful!

She is an excellent photographer, responds promptly to all emails and my stupid questions, and was beyond flexible throughout the whole process. We threw our original big wedding plans (and date) out the window, and she was SO QUICK to offer us other dates where we could still use her for a smaller wedding. It took so much of the stress off for us to know she could be so accommodating.

Lauren was super organized and made the entire process so easy. I was not the most involved or caring bride, so it was helpful to have her suggestions and expertise available to me. Her turnaround on pictures (both for our engagement session and our wedding) was insanely fast. She made us laugh and kept us comfortable and smiling throughout our whole wedding. We just got our wedding photos back and they are so beautiful. You can plainly see how much work and care were put into them.

Seriously, book Lauren for your wedding! She is AMAZING!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/10/2016

We could not be more excited about our wedding photos! Lauren and her assistant did such an amazing job. Lauren is extremely quick, clear, and professional with communication. She is punctual and organized and helped create the itinerary for the big day. She helped keep us on track for the day and captured so many natural moments. Lauren has a very unique artistic eye and captured all of the emotion from the day. We encourage everyone who is looking for a wedding/family photographer to go with LAUREN BAKER PHOTOGRAPHY!!

She also did our engagement photos which we are still in love with as well!

Sent on 12/19/2016

heidi · Married on 07/23/2016

Lauren has such a talented eye. Her photos capture the emotion, energy and spirit of the people and subjects she's photographing. She's professional, kind and generous. We missed so much of the details on our wedding day and Lauren filled in all the gaps and then some. We love the story she was able to convey with her beautiful pictures. What an incredible talent!

Sent on 08/14/2016