About Cynthia's Manhattan Limo

Serving the Austin Metroplex area for over 19 yrs. Woman owned and WBENC certified.  Services include weddings, anniversaries, and Bachelor and Bachelorette parties and birthday.  Our wedding service includes "Red Carpet", "Just Married" sign and complimentary bottled water.  Our drivers are very experienced to make sure your special day is complete. We have a variety of vehicles to choose from and we are happy to custom quote your event. Fleet is made up of luxury sedans, SUV's, stretch limos, luxury sprinters and buses of all sizes up to 56 pax.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Standard Limo (1)
Bar (1)
DVD Player (1)
Premium Stereo (1)

Cynthia's Manhattan limo service is the BEST!! they go out of their way to make you feel so special !
you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were super easy to work with. We had reserved 2 large buses but when we got the final guest count realized that we did not need that much and they were able to change 1 to a smaller bus. We also had to adjust pickup and dropoff times and they were super flexible. They were on time and even put up with a very drunk rowdy bus getting home. Definitely would recommend them!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1510333534246 image 3
220x220 sq 1510333624186 photo
220x220 sq 1510333664727 mercedessedan

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We've worked together and they have amazing vehicles, also Cynthia is great to work with! We've been to events where the vehicles give an extra something to the events for sure!

Cynthia always provides clean, late model cars with the most knowledgeable drivers in the area. Cars arrive early and the drivers are pros at manuvering through Austin traffic. A first class operation.

It's hard to find a limo company that caters to the bridal market. Cynthia has bent over backwards for more than one of my clients and I love her follow through as an owner. She cares about her company and the service she, her reservationists and drivers provide. I also like the fact that she is continually adding new vehicles (not just limousines) to her fleet. In most cases she is less expensive than others out there so make Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine your first call when you are looking for that magical departure on your wedding night!

As a wedding photographer, I refer all of my brides, EXCLUSIVELY to Cynthia's Manhattan Limo because of the fantastic service she consistently delivers! Her limos are always on time and her drivers are ultra-professional! (Not to mention, her fleet of cars is spectacular!) As the mother of the bride, I personally chose Cynthia's Limo for my daughter's wedding, and the service was INCREDIBLE! My love-struck daughter left her cell phone in Cynthia's car on the way to their wedding night in Austin. They flew out the next morning for their honeymoon, and she had no idea where she'd left her phone. . . The driver called me the following morning and personally delivered the lost cell phone to my home. Talk about customer service. . . "Above and Beyond" really doesn't cover it. If you need a limo, Cynthia's Manhattan Limo is truly the best choice!

Dripping Springs, TX 78620   See On Map
512-365-5466 (phone)
Cynthia's Manhattan Limo is a wedding Limousine service from Austin, Tx. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Austin tx, Round Rock, and Georgetown. Cynthia's Manhattan Limo is a professional wedding limousine service that has been part of the Austin Metroplex area wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Limousine, Luxury merceedes Van, Luxury Lexus sedans service and weddings.