Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine Reviews

27 | Dripping Springs, TX

27 Reviews for Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine

27 Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine Reviews

Kim · Married on 11/11/2017

Cynthia's Manhattan limo service is the BEST!! they go out of their way to make you feel so special !
    you will NOT be disappointed!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

They were super easy to work with. We had reserved 2 large buses but when we got the final guest count realized that we did not need that much and they were able to change 1 to a smaller bus. We also had to adjust pickup and dropoff times and they were super flexible. They were on time and even put up with a very drunk rowdy bus getting home. Definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine's reply:

Katie, Thank you for the review and happy to accommodate your changes . I appreciate your time. Cynthia

Kevin · Married on 03/04/2017

We had a great experience. We rented two large busses for our wedding. Unfortunately there was a mechanical issue with one of the busses. The drivers were very helpful in fixing the situation and Cynthia was responsive and generous in rectifying the situation. She refunded half our fee! we would use her again for sure!!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine's reply:

Kevin, I appreciate your kind review and again my apologies for the bus issue. Thank you again for your business.

Lori · Married on 05/20/2016

Great service. Punctual, professional, and friendly. Cynthia was very sweet and helped us so much. We highly recommend Cynthia's Manhattan Limo.

Lori

Cynthia's Manhattan Lim was great! They picked us up on time and delivered us to our hotel with no problem! The driver was friendly and helpful!

Nicki · Married on 04/16/2016

Even though it was prom weekend, they helped the wedding couple out with a private, luxurious ride from the wedding to the "after party". IT WAS REASSURING TO KNOW it was booked and they were reliable and on time!!!

Michael · Married on 04/16/2016

My wife and I recently use Cynthia's Limo service for our son's wedding in Austin.
    From Houston, I checked many limo services online and stumbled onto Cynthia's website.
    Out of about 8 different companies, only 2 responded, but didn't offer much since
    it was prom week. Then Cynthia contacted me and offered me an awesome deal since I was
    on a tight budget and tight on time. They were very courteous, professional and helped
    with anything we needed, even stopping for a bottle of Champagne on the way to the venue.
    Cynthia's drivers Carl and Dylan were very polite, considerate and prompt and the limo
    was not just clean, but luxurious and comfy. I would definitely recommend Cynthia's for
    any special occasion, corporate event or any family event.

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

Excellent experience all the way around!

Nicki · Married on 04/16/2016

Excellent service! Courteous, timely, confirmed pricing.

Rebecca · Married on 04/03/2016

Cynthia’s limo helped me end my wedding night in style. Our chauffer was very professional and courteous. He helped navigate our limo down steep hills at our venue which I’ve been told some limo companies cannot accomplish. Cynthia’s limo has a great reputation in the wedding community and I can see why.

The best limo service I have ever worked with! The driver was very professional and even came to pick up the bride and groom early when we called for a schedule change. An item was left in the limo and the driver kept it safe until the bride could pick it up from her after the honeymoon.

Samantha · Married on 12/19/2015

WOW! My family and I were completely blown away by the top-notch level of service Cynthia's Manhattan Limo provided us!

We had a very detailed logistics plan for the day, and Cynthia's handled it flawlessly! With 220 guests in attendance for the wedding, Cynthia's made sure that all the guests were where they needed to be when they needed to be there.
    We had buses that took all of our guests to the church and then to the reception then back to the hotel. In addition, we had a limo take the wedding party and immediate family from the hotel to the church at an earlier time. My husband and I left the reception in a town car after the wedding. Our venues were in a close proximity and the schedule was tight, but Cynthia's executed the plan perfectly.
    The staff of drivers was just fantastic! Thank you, Cynthia, for personally coordinated the event on the day-of. Thank you for making sure my wedding day went perfectly! Also, a big shoutout to our incredibly kind and thoughtful limo driver, Carl! Thank you for taking us to the reception in the limo! So appreciated!
    Choose Cynthia's! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine's reply:

Samantha thank you so much for the kind email. I am so happy to be a part of your big day. I will sure let Carl know that you loved his service as well. Thanks again. Cynthia CEO

I checked pricing with several limo companies prior to our daughter's wedding. Cynthia had the most flexibility and allowed us to reserve limo for only 2 hours before 5:oopm which was exactly what we needed to get bridal party from hotel to venue. She promptly called me back and sent me emails confirming all my requests. The day before the wedding, she called and offered us a free upgrade to the "Sprinter" van which was much for comfortable for 10 men. That was unexpected but a great bonus! I highly recommend Cynthia's Limousine Service.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine's reply:

Thank you and I appreciate your time. I really enjoy upgrading clients especially on the wedding day. Comfort is very important. Cynthia Karkoska, CEO

Meggie · Married on 04/25/2015

We are so glad we chose Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine to take us from our venue to our hotel. The driver (Carl) was prompt, friendly and prepared! We rode in a black suburban. It was top notch! Highly recommend Cynthia's for wedding transportation!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the kind review and I will let Carl know that you were happy with his service. Cynthia Karkoska, CEO

Karen · Married on 12/07/2013

The transpiortation was a very important part of my plan for a stress free wedding day. My daughter had been in several weddings and transportation always had glitches that were unfavorable; I wanted to make sure that was not the case on her special day. Cynthia took care of all my transportation issues. The drivers were timely and courteous. All the limos, mini bus & car used were as expected.
    Thanks Cynthia's Manhattan Limos for making my day magical!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Kevin, I appreciate your time for the nice review. Congratulations. Cynthia

Amy · Married on 10/26/2012

We had a great experience with Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine--though we actually opted for a black town car rather than a limo for our wedding getaway vehicle. It was perfect! The driver arrived early and was very friendly. He even graciously drove us through the Taco C drive-thru window following our after-party! :) The car was immaculate and looked sharp. An all-around great experience with a locally owned business, for a great price.

Mary · Married on 05/05/2012

Very easy to work with leading up to the big day. Prompt service on the day of the wedding and very friendly drivers. We used a limo and a town car and both were exceptional.

Ellen · Married on 11/12/2011

Cynthia and Lee were our drivers for our wedding and also to drop us off at the airport/pick us up from the airport from our honeymoon. Cynthia has a heart of gold and really worked with us as we had lost our home in the Bastrop Wildfires shortly before our wedding in November of '11. She's very professional and on all three dates of service they provided gorgeous and clean limos for our rides and refreshments. Lee was our driver on our wedding day. Our wedding day limo accommodated our entire wedding party more than comfortably. Lee even gave me pointers on how to get into it with my low/tight fitting mermaid gown elegantly. (not something a bride thinks about ahead of time) They were always on time (early even) and beyond friendly. If we ever need another limo, my husband and I know who we'll call. I highly recommend them!!!

Ralph · Married on 04/16/2011

We've used them in the past for another event and were very impressed so this was our obvious choice. They did not disappoint and gave excellent, professional service for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding.

David · Married on 05/22/2010

Clean Limo, great service. I had a last minute time change at the wedding and wanted them to arrive 30 minutes earlier than planned and the driver was able to make the necessary arrangements. Driver also gave us a great toru of Austin and the Hill country.

They were great! Very easy to work with. Most importantly- the bus we reserved for our wedding showed up on time. I would recommend their services.

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2016

Had an overall great experience with Cynthia's!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 04/04/2016

4.2
      3.0

At first, we decided to not provide any shuttle services to our guests because the price was just a gouge to our pockets but Cynthia offered us an unbeatable price for a 56 passenger bus for our guests and split limo services for the bridal party! She was very flexible with a few last minute changes to our original services at no extra charge! I had a LOT of questions but Cynthia and Ashley answered them in detail! The day of, I received a notification email of who our limo driver was, and he was great and very accommodating all day! I did not receive a notification on who the shuttle bus driver was.

Note: The limo service was through Cynthia's Manhattan Limo but the shuttle (which typically always are) was outsourced from a company Cynthia has used or typically uses for that bus size. Based on our guests feedback, the shuttle ride out to the venue was excellent and very fun, but there were issues with the ride back to the hotel. Our fun bunch was singing songs together on the ride back to the hotel (45 minute ride) and they were all singing songs and the female driver turned the music up so loud none of the guests could talk to each other and our guests were yelling loudly asking her to turn the music down because it was hurting their ears. Unfortunately, she did not turn the music down. My mother and step father, who were on the bus, had a few words for her at the end thinking maybe she misunderstood a song request but the driver was very very rude to them which proved this driver did not want to deal with 56 guests and she must have had something personally happen to her prior to the return back to the hotel. Our guests arrived safely back to the hotel, but the comfort of their ride back was very unpleasant and uncomfortable. Cynthia is very passionate about her company and we discussed the above. She did take this complaint into consideration and will modify future shuttle bus services to make sure this doesn't happen again.

• W

William · Married on 05/14/2016

0.5
      3.0

Scheduling process was easy. Very responsive. Quite pricey for a standard limo service. Nothing stood out. I requested champagne, inquiring how much it was, I was told it'd be included free however it was not there. I also requested a 'Just Married' sign but that was not there either. Given the price and the great reviews I expected quite a bit more.