Franklin, WI 53132 Map · Phone number

About Custom Floral Designs

Let Custom Floral Designs design you Wedding Day. Customize your bouquet, bouts and corsages in your favorite flowers and colors. Ceremony pieces also include a flower girl basket and a matching ring bearer pillow. Decorate your reception hall with table centerpieces, a card box, toasting champagne glasses, and favors. Delivery and set up available. Call for an appointment 414-737-0656 or email at customfloraldesigner@yahoo.com. I work within your budget and you will have a wedding day to always remember.

• Decorative Touch Floral & Gift Shop

Custom Floral Designs 3
  • Erin

Erin campbell · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Michele put so much time and effort into every detail of my flowers for my special day. I sent pictures and Michele matched them identical if not better. I requested headbands of fresh flowers and she did it and made them look better then the pictures I sent, she is truly what her name is.. “Custom flower design” This florist exceeded my expectations in everything she did and HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND her if you want beautiful flowers on your special wedding day.

Custom Floral Designs 4
    Custom Floral Designs 5
    Custom Floral Designs 6
    Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jaclyne

Jaclyne · Married on 08/11/2018

I am still working with Christine as my wedding is not until August of 2018. I am beyond pleased that I had reached out to her and decided to move forward. Christine in sincere, understanding, and takes all of you wants and needs into consideration. Pricing is great and it is amazing to have a one stop shop, having one person do EVERYTHING!. I look forward to continuing to work with her on planning my wedding and I know she will make the day beyond special for me.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/05/2015

I can begin to say how amazing my flowers and centerpieces turned out for my wedding. She really captured what I was looking for and wanted for everyone involved in my party. I would recommend her to all my friends who are getting married or need something for a special occasion.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Custom Floral Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up