370 Feaster Rd., Greenville, SC 29615 Map · Phone number

About Curly Willow Designs

Joel Kirby formed Curly Willow Designs in 2002 to follow his passion for creating beautiful and unique floral and event designs. Joel's experience as a landscape architect gives his creations a fresh and unusual perspective. Joel and his design team have the ability to think "outside the box", giving you an event they'll be talking about for weeks to come! If you can imagine it, we aim to achieve it!

• Joyful Arrangements
  • Culpepper Designs
  • Twigs Florist

3 Reviews for Curly Willow Designs

Brannon · Married on 09/01/2019

Joel Kirby of Curly Willow Designs is fabulously creative. Every project he undertakes turns out to be a one-of-a-kind miracle. With a background in engineering and landscape design coupled with his vision, he completely transformed the Poinsett Club in Greenville, SC! He told us he wanted to do something that had never been done before in our Club. Our guests - especially those familiar with the Club just gasped at the awesome decor and could not stop talking about how terrific everything was. We have photos and video to prove all these claims and Memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/06/2008

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2008

If you want your wedding to look drop dead gorgeous, no matter what your budget it, call Joel! All I had to do was tell him my favorite flowers and give him the general idea of what I wanted and he just took off! I still get compliments on my wedding flowers from people. They were the absolute BEST.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Carrie · Married on 06/28/2008

I can't say enough good things about Joel and Curly Willow Designs. He listened to all of my little quirks and decorated the church beautifully. However, the most amazing part was the reception. He created a magical space that was warm, fun, and unique. It's been months and people are still talking about it. (all good things!)

Sent on 09/17/2008

Award

• Kathy and Company Wedding Cakes

Joel Kirby of Curly Willow Designs is an awesome floral designer/decorator. Not only will he and his team put together beautiful flower arrangements, but they will totally transform your reception venue. He always amazes me with his unique style, and I can honestly say that I am never disappointed when he puts the flowers on the cake. When my bride tells me that Joel is the floral designer, I can hardly wait to see the reception site!

• 370 Feaster Rd. Greenville, 29615 See on map
    Location of (Curly Willow Designs)