San Antonio, TX 78299 Map · Phone number

About Cupcake Photography

Hi there, I'm Abi.

Not so long ago, I was in your very shoes. It feels like just yesterday I married my best friend. I know exactly how important your wedding day is to you. I am absolutely in love with weddings. I love every single detail that goes into a wedding day. I love to photograph those small details that you put so much thought into, but I also find emotion & movement to be incredibly important as well. I want to photograph the way you look into his eyes during your vows, the excitement behind your first kiss as husband & wife, & the way your veil moves with the wind as the two of you walk together. Those are the moments I hold so dear to my heart & the memories you will never forget.

Follow Cupcake Photography on

49 Reviews for Cupcake Photography

• Karime

Karime Garcia Sarquis · Married on 02/29/2020

A m a z i n g

How do I give Abi more than 5 stars? It’s hard to express in words how amazing she is both as a person and as a photographer. My husband and I couldn’t agree more that finding Abi while searching for our dream wedding photographer was the best thing that happened to us. We instantly fell in love with her work. So much detail went into the planning of our wedding and we kept reading and receiving the same recommendation over and over. “The most important element of your wedding is the photographer.”
    So glad we listened! Abi really exceeded our expectations and did an incredible job capturing all of our special moments of the night. She is the definition of awesome! From the moment we met her there was a special connection which gave us the confidence to know we were in good hands. On our wedding day, Abi was very prepared and she knew just the right words to say to make us look our best. Her positive energetic attitude really helps you relax and have fun! She knows the perfect angles and positions for beautiful and flattering shots. Abi is the absolute best!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 12/21/2019

Romantic and timeless photos

I truly cannot say enough about Abi! She is everything you would want in a photographer. Abi made my husband and I feel so special and got to know our spirit as a couple. She was able to take the most beautiful candid shots that showed our personality. Abi gives you so many shots that it is so hard to pick a favorite. She is incredible to work with not only as a photographer but as a person. Weddings can be stressful, but Abi made our experience fun and relaxing. I love that our photos came back to us so quickly and that we have access to the digital library to pick and choose the photos we want to print. There is not a better photographer out there, we love Abi!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Katie · Married on 07/27/2019

Abi with cupcake photography was such a wonderful photographer for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and our wedding day. When I met Abi we clicked right away I felt so comfortable with her, like we were old friends. She was always quick to respond to my emails, texts, and phone calls. Our pictures came our more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She listened to my ideas of how I would like some of the poses and remembered to do them the wedding day. She was very patient with our family and friends while taking our pictures. We love Abi! Using her was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning.

Sent on 07/12/2016

• Love Story Addicts Wedding Planners

Oh, how I love working with Abi and Cupcake Photography! She takes the best natural style photos, and she is such a joy to be around! She is quick to respond, and so professional.

• Penelope L'amore Photography Wedding Photographers

Abi with Cupcake Photography is one of the sweetest people you will every have the pleasure of working with. She is thoughtful, talented and and extremely professional. She is always fun and a blast to be with. She is a stunning and fantastic wedding photographer. I would recommend her as your goto photographer for any photography services you may have and as a great friend!

Cupcake Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cupcake Photography include in the starting price?

Cupcake Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Cupcake Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cupcake Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Cupcake Photography offer?

Cupcake Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Cupcake Photography offer?

Cupcake Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cupcake Photography offer for wedding events?

Cupcake Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Cupcake Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cupcake Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.