San Antonio, TX 78299 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Cupcake Photography

Hi there, I'm Abi.

Not so long ago, I was in your very shoes. It feels like just yesterday I married my best friend. I know exactly how important your wedding day is to you. I am absolutely in love with weddings. I love every single detail that goes into a wedding day. I love to photograph those small details that you put so much thought into, but I also find emotion & movement to be incredibly important as well. I want to photograph the way you look into his eyes during your vows, the excitement behind your first kiss as husband & wife, & the way your veil moves with the wind as the two of you walk together. Those are the moments I hold so dear to my heart & the memories you will never forget.

Follow Cupcake Photography on

cupcakephotographyktlathrop 2819

48 Reviews for Cupcake Photography

Nicolette · Married on 12/21/2019

Romantic and timeless photos

I truly cannot say enough about Abi! She is everything you would want in a photographer. Abi made my husband and I feel so special and got to know our spirit as a couple. She was able to take the most beautiful candid shots that showed our personality. Abi gives you so many shots that it is so hard to pick a favorite. She is incredible to work with not only as a photographer but as a person. Weddings can be stressful, but Abi made our experience fun and relaxing. I love that our photos came back to us so quickly and that we have access to the digital library to pick and choose the photos we want to print. There is not a better photographer out there, we love Abi!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Katie · Married on 07/27/2019

Abi with cupcake photography was such a wonderful photographer for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and our wedding day. When I met Abi we clicked right away I felt so comfortable with her, like we were old friends. She was always quick to respond to my emails, texts, and phone calls. Our pictures came our more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She listened to my ideas of how I would like some of the poses and remembered to do them the wedding day. She was very patient with our family and friends while taking our pictures. We love Abi! Using her was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful, Thoughtful Photography

I loved working with Abi! She made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met her. We had our consult over the phone and it felt like I was talking to a friend that I’d known for years. We had our engagement photo session at the pearl and it felt like we were the only people there, hanging out on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We kept in contact throughout our entire engagement so I couldn’t wait to work with her again on our wedding day. She arrived right on time and followed the schedule we worked out in advance. Our bridal party felt so comfortable with her and the guys loved working with her husband. She got us teasers in a couple of days and my family loved them! Every photograph was beautiful and everything I dreamt of. It’s clear that she loves what she does and truly cares about the couples she works with. I would recommend her to every couple looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/03/2019

• Love Story Addicts Wedding Planners

Oh, how I love working with Abi and Cupcake Photography! She takes the best natural style photos, and she is such a joy to be around! She is quick to respond, and so professional.

• Penelope L'amore Photography Wedding Photographers

Abi with Cupcake Photography is one of the sweetest people you will every have the pleasure of working with. She is thoughtful, talented and and extremely professional. She is always fun and a blast to be with. She is a stunning and fantastic wedding photographer. I would recommend her as your goto photographer for any photography services you may have and as a great friend!