Cupcake Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cupcake Photography

Hi there, I'm Abi.

Not so long ago, I was in your very shoes. It feels like just yesterday I married my best friend. I know exactly how important your wedding day is to you. I am absolutely in love with weddings. I love every single detail that goes into a wedding day. I love to photograph those small details that you put so much thought into, but I also find emotion & movement to be incredibly important as well. I want to photograph the way you look into his eyes during your vows, the excitement behind your first kiss as husband & wife, & the way your veil moves with the wind as the two of you walk together. Those are the moments I hold so dear to my heart & the memories you will never forget.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Choosing Abi was the best decision! Abi photographed my best friends wedding, after looking through her Instagram I asked my friend to contact Abi if she would be be willing to travel to my hometown about two hours away. Abi immediately responded back to my friend, the date was available and without hesitation Abi said yes! She had no clue where Eagle Pass was but still agreed to head out that way to photograph my wedding. Abi was very flexible with payments, which greatly helped! Abi helped me create a wedding day itinerary which definitely worked out perfectly! Abi made sure to capture all the pics I asked her to. Abi definitely has patience, not only would I bug her but my sister and mom would as well. The day we met to consult it was as if Abi and I had been friends and were just meeting up for coffee. Abi is very friendly, understanding, and most importantly Abi loves what she does and gives it 110%. A day or two later Abi already had teasers for me to view. Her work leaves you speechless. Everyone who has seen my engagement session and wedding photos have said nothing but positive things. Abi will also be photographing my brothers wedding next year in March. If good quality photographs are important to you, Abi is the one to pick! I would totally recommend 10/10.

Profile Picture Jay , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abi is exactly the kind of person you want by your side for your special day. Not only are her pictures beautiful and romantic, but she has a way of supporting a couple and becoming like family (even to your family and friends). My husband and I don't like taking photos, but Abi did an awesome job about making us excited for our wedding pictures. She helped me drag my big dress around a national park and even helped me in the ladies room! What a trooper! She and her husband did our destination wedding. They took on the adventure to drive us for hours for our pics and we couldn't be more grateful. Ivan, her husband is the sweetest. They gave us our privacy when needed and space to be in the moment yet kept our energy up when we needed it even with snacks. She is so professional, learning all about our destination and even finding great spots before our special day. You can't go wrong choosing cupcake photography ! Thank you Abby and Ivan for the most epic wedding pictures of all time.

Photo of Cupcake Photography in San Antonio, TX - Common!
Photo of Cupcake Photography in San Antonio, TX - Are you serious!
Photo of Cupcake Photography in San Antonio, TX - Perfect pictures!
Profile Picture Jackie, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After searching high and low for the perfect wedding photographer, I was thrilled when I came accross cupcake photography's website. I fell in love instantly and knew I had to speak with Abi ASAP. Thankfully we were able to book Abi, because the engagement, Bridal portraits, and wedding day photography have all been an absolute dream come true. Abi is so easy to talk to...one conversation with her and it feels like speaking to an old friend. She is sweet, personable, and oh-so accommodating! Payment plans were a must for us, and she is very flexible. She is always available to talk to or even text with...as a bride, there's a million things happening as you plan your wedding and she is always available to talk you through it. Her photography is impecable, every single photo has been beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, or friend. Abi's husband assisted with wedding day photos and he's just as awesome as she is! They are a dream team to work with! We will definitely be calling Cupcake Photography for family portraits in the future. Can't wait to work wth Abi again!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Cupcake Photography Pricing

Save the Date
Negatives
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Abi with Cupcake Photography is one of the sweetest people you will every have the pleasure of working with. She is thoughtful, talented and and extremely professional. She is always fun and a blast to be with. She is a stunning and fantastic wedding photographer. I would recommend her as your goto photographer for any photography services you may have and as a great friend!

Events