Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

About Culinary Delights by Feist

Culinary Delights has extensive experience in catering full-scale and smaller events in a variety of venues. From historic homes and local vineyards to offices and private homes, we plan and deliver with the same meticulous attention to detail.

Our award-winning chef designs your menu with only the freshest ingredients, and special dietary considerations are easily accommodated.

As experienced catering consultants, we remain flexible and responsive to your needs. We pride ourselves on our delicious food, creative displays, and impeccable service.

We look forward to working with you!

Follow Culinary Delights by Feist on

1 User photo

Culinary Delights by Feist 1

Linda · Married on 11/24/2018

Creative, Flexible, Professional

I could not be happier with my decision to hire Culinary Delights by Feist to cater my husband’s 60th birthday party for 30 people in our home. From the beginning, John Fiest demonstrated a very professional and organized approach to his work that he elegantly coupled with a very relaxed and calming style. His pre-meeting questionnaire helped me to focus on my needs for my event. John used my answers to create a tasting based on what I asked for but then built on that by brining additional dishes and ideas to help me expand my thinking, for which I was grateful. During our initial meeting, he surveyed my home and quickly made spot-on suggestions for setting up the flow of my event. On the day of the party, John and his team swooped in and expertly set up with me not having to lift a finger. Throughout the party, they continually read the crowd and adjusted the food and set up to accommodate the needs of my guests and the flow of the party. John and his team strike that right balance of being inconspicuous while always seeming to be there right when you need them. My party was such a success that guests continued to linger past the end time. Despite that, John and his team somehow managed to clean up in stealth mode without impacting the guests leaving me with nothing to have to do. I definitely will call on Culinary Delights by Feist again for future events.

• Bryon

Bryon · Married on 10/27/2018

Great food, reasonably priced for the quality!

We used Culinary Delights by Feist for our reception catering. They were flexible with our catering plan and menu, with a personalized menu that we and our guests really enjoyed. John Feist (owner) and Jason (chef) came to our house to provide meal and cake tastings despite us living in Arlington, and gave us a detailed description of the items that would be offered. The menu selections were quite good and made to order, providing fresh steak tenderloin, delicious salmon, and fresh cooked vegetables for our reception. The cocktail hour menu was also well enjoyed. The servers were attentive and Jill (catering manager) worked with us closely to provide a carefully orchestrated event. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Culinary Delights by Feist's reply:

Sarah and Bryon, It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your guests. The weather for your wedding day was cool and brisk and exemplary of FALL - the perfect back drop for your copper and teal color scheme. Your special touches were appreciated throughout the night... the gorgeous, lighted, handmade bar... the delicious buffet... your gorgeous flowers throughout the venue... the hand-crafted beers... the adorable, well-behaved children... your awesome DJ... his and her specialty drinks... and on and on!!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Blessings for happiness and love to you both!
  • dowling8889

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Where to start with Culinary Delights…wow. This small business truly goes above and beyond for their client in ways I could never expect from anyone. I felt like the most special, important bride in the world working with Chef John, Chef Jason, and the indispensable Jill. From the personalized private tastings to everything being PERFECT the day of the rehearsal dinner and the reception, my family and I are completely blown away by the level of service this company provides. It is unparalleled, and I feel so lucky to have found them for my wedding day. Chef Jason’s food was above and beyond what I could’ve wanted at my wedding. It wasn’t anywhere close to the typical wedding fare/airplane food I have had at so many weddings, it was memorable and cooked from the heart- buffet style! I honestly wasn’t sure that was even possible. The plated dinner at our reception had my friends and family eating off each other’s plates, laughing, and truly in food Heaven. Braised beef, pasta carbonara, the BEST quesadilla bread any of us could imagine…and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Jill is one-of-a-kind and the kind of person everyone hopes to have on their team. She went so far beyond her job description to make sure my wedding was everything I could dream it could be, while also taking care of my mom, my groom, and the wedding party. Every detail was so perfect. I’m so grateful to Culinary Delights and if you are thinking about contacting them, please don’t hesitate!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Culinary Delights by Feist's reply:

Rachel and Shane, The Culinary Delights team and I truly enjoyed working with you and catering your wedding weekend. Each aspect of your Rehearsal Dinner and Reception were both personal and a reflection of the extraordinary people you are... from your gorgeous color scheme, the FABULOUS groom's cake, your phenomenal DJ, the delicious menu, the beautiful layered wedding cake, the lovely Dot, your custom Welcome sign and signs for the bar, your zany crew from Ireland, your mother's tears and smiles... to your specially-made name cards for the seating, the engraved coasters, your gracious guests, the warm intimacy of the barn... and finally the stunning bride, the dapper groom, your beautiful families and the love that surrounded you both! That was truly a spectacular event and it was an honor to be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together! XOXO Jill

Culinary Delights by Feist FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 90.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 120.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 90.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Say "I Do" Your Way
    Say "I Do" Your Way Wedding Officiants

I appreciated working with John and his staff on a recent wedding at Sunset Crest Manor. The spread they put out for the cocktail hour was the best I have ever seen! What a huge selection of very different but fabulous offerings! Not only is their food the very best, they are a great bunch to work with. John took a lead in the rehearsal as well and made everything run smoothly. You will get exactly what you want in working with them!

• Leesburg, VA 20175 See on map