7 Miller St, Somerville, MA 02143 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cuisine Chez Vous

Cuisine Chez Vous is a catering and event planning company based in Somerville, Massachusetts. They service the Greater Boston area and beyond including Cape Cod. The culinary team, lead by Chef James Murko, offers couples a truly unique culinary experience. Each couple is designated a planner that ensures each wedding exceeds the elevated experience they hoped for.

Cuisine
Whether it be a unique presentation or a new take on a classic dish, Cuisine Chez Vous offers couples many delectable choices and styles. They are capable of serving many cuisine styles such as African, American, Asian, Italian and many more. Additional catering services include:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
Along with exceptional catering services, Cuisine Chez Vous offers great bar services as well as bartenders and a champagne toast. Other great bar services include:

• Limited bar

51 Reviews for Cuisine Chez Vous

• Shannon

Shannon Woodruff · Married on 09/01/2019

Best One-Stop-Shop for Wedding Caterers

Cuisine Chez Vous is a one stop shop for all things wedding. When I began planning in October 2018, I had no idea how big a role Dayna, Marissa and Nora would play on my actual wedding day in September 2019.

The biggest compliment I have is there response time. Even if someone was on vacation, I always got an email or phone call within 24 hours of reaching out. When I went for the food tasting in May 2019, Dayna made sure all of our special requests were met. She went above and beyond to help us create our own specialty menu to accommodate gluten, dairy and garlic allergies.

Prior to the wedding, Dayna and Nora set up a walk through at our venue. They knew exactly what needed to be accomplished and just made sure I was on the same page as them. No thinking necessary!

By the time my wedding day arrived I had no second thoughts or nerves about Cuisine Chez Vous because we had gone through multiple plans and had all of our vendors on the same email chain which was a breath of fresh air.

When I arrived at the wedding venue everything was even better than the photos I provided! The flowers, tables and linens, plates, glass wear, food and beverages were all provided by CCV making them the perfect vendor for me, a bride who lives 14 hours away from where she is getting married.

The food of course was phenomenal but the service is what I'll remember the most. At any point in the night, you could get your wine, liquor or water glass filled. The best man joked there was no reason for him to get up because food and drinks were constantly being brought to the table! In regards to drinks, those were poured perfectly for a crowd that is more into shots than mixed drinks.

I could go on and on about this company and its employees. I wish I could host a wedding every year just so I could work with them!

Thanks Dayna, Marissa and Nora for the best wedding a girl could imagine :)

Shannon & Jordan

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Feit · Married on 08/22/2019

Charles River Museum Wedding

CCV catered our wedding at the Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation in Waltham, and we couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. When we were scouting locations for our wedding, we explored a few popular venues in the Boston area that lock you into an exclusive contract with a catering company that may not share your vision for the evening. Our initial conversations with those vendors were strained, and we decided to pursue alternatives that would allow us to have the non-traditional reception (heavy passed apps, no sit-down dinner, taco and sundae bars) that we wanted. Finding CCV was a game-changer. From the outset, Dayna and the team worked to accommodate our vision. The communication was prompt, thorough, and professional. They brought us in for a tasting, tailored their offerings to our preferences, and continually made updates to the menu and the timeline to reflect our evolving plans. They worked closely with our other vendors (venue, DJ, florist, photographer, etc.) to make sure everything was synchronized and streamlined, and they went above and beyond to ensure we were cared for even as the haze of the ceremony and reception engulfed us. And the food was incredible! Our guests continue to reach out to rave about their dinners and to encourage us to ask CCV to send them their recipes. The salmon and black bean burgers, in particular, were huge hits. We'd hire CCV again in a heartbeat and recommend them without reservations to anyone catering an important event in the Boston area.

Sent on 08/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cuisine Chez Vous FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 145.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Specialty Beer
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Mexican
    Middle Eastern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Bartender(s)
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Larz Anderson Auto Museum Museum Weddings

One of my absolute favorite caterers ever! Fiona and her staff are incredible. When Cuisine Chez Vous is here, I never have to worry about anything, knowing they will always have their best foot forward with professionalism, caring and respect. They run like a perfectly tuned machine. Their food is always consistently perfect. I love these people! And their food :)

• Michael Brook Photography Wedding Photographers

Guests were in awe of the food at the most recent tented wedding I photographed in Brookline. The recipes and quality of the food was extraordinary. And the staff provided a luxury experience for everyone. There were some significant logistical challenges because of rain, but they pulled it all off flawlessly.

• deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum Museum Weddings

We love CCV at deCordova! They're extremely professional, well-staffed, responsible, and very tasty! They are always welcome at our venue!

• 7 Miller St Somerville, 02143 See on map
    617-333-8327 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cuisine Chez Vous)