San Antonio, TX 78256 Map · Phone number

About Cru Vintage Rentals

My Story

My name is Laurie Love and I am so excited to introduce you to Cru, my vintage rental company based in San Antonio, Texas.  Having worked at a home decorating store for over 5 years, I've developed a love for assisting others with their decorating needs.  I grew up in a family who loves to go antiquing, searching for fabulous vintage finds and creating works of art from them. This is how Cru evolved.

Now, not only do I have an excuse to treasure hunt more frequently, I get to help others create their dream event with a vintage flair. One of my favorite things is searching for unique pieces to create that special look for your memorable day.

Plan your Event

I would love to meet with you to discuss your plans for your special day. I have many items to choose from specializing in vintage furniture and tabletop decor. Items are continually being added to our website so if you're looking for something you don't see just ask.  If we don't have it, we can most likely find it.

We serve all of San Antonio, Boerne, Comfort, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Kyle, Austin, La Vernia, the hill country and surrounding areas.

Please contact us at 210-364-2663 or llove@crurentals.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Follow Cru Vintage Rentals on

• Bella's Event
  • M&O Rentals
  • Tap Truck San Antonio LLC
  • Whim Hospitality
tanchai
cru1
Cru Vintage Rentals
Vintage Candy Buffet like no other. Impress your guests with a very unique candy buffet that can...
img428
tanchai
cru1

11 Reviews for Cru Vintage Rentals

1 User photo

When I met with Laurie and saw her inventory, I instantly knew that I had to get some of my wedding rentals with her! She has such an amazing variety of pieces, vintage, rustic, and elegant! She responded to my emails promptly and before I knew it I was able to get an appointment to see her items. It wasn't soon after I left that I had to put down a deposit and rent some of her pieces! The wedding isn't for quite some time but I know that the guests will love the rentals!

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Selina

Selina · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and unique rentals!

Laurie added the perfect additions to our wedding!! We heard of CRU from our venue but once we went to her warehouse party we saw that she had so much to offer. She was very responsive and helpful when trying to decided what we wanted. She recommended a calligrapher to assist with the chalkboards that we rented as well. Highly recommend, she's awesome!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

Laurie was easy to work with, extremely accommodating (I made multiple changes and additions prior to the wedding) and affordable. I enjoyed walking through her warehouse (I did it twice!) and admiring all the lovely pieces we had to choose from. Day of, Laurie and her team were on time for both delivery and pick up and set up everything beautifully.

Sent on 06/14/2018

• JC Events Wedding Planners

We have had the great pleasure of working with CRU Vintage Rentals! Lori is friendly, professional and great to work with! If you are looking for vintage rentals to spruce up your event, I recommend CRU Vintage Rentals.

• San Antonio, 78256 See on map
    Location of (Cru Vintage Rentals)