2218 E. Chavaneaux Rd., San Antonio, TX 78214 Map · Phone number

About Yarlen Linens & Decorations

Yarlen Linens & Decoration offers an extensive line of specialty linens, glamorous decor, and spectacular table scape to transform that special event into your dream Wedding or that fun Quinceanera or Sweet 16 Party.

Follow Yarlen Linens & Decorations on

• Tap Truck San Antonio LLC
  • Bella's Event
  • M&O Rentals
  • Peerless Events & Tents - San Antonio

2 Reviews for Yarlen Linens & Decorations

Vicky · Married on 08/22/2015

I used Yarlen Decor & Linens for my wedding on Aug. 22, 2015, I cannot express what a wonder job they did setuping venue with their beautiful centerpieces, linens and flowers. My guest were blown away with the amazing job they did. They have such beautiful decor items, flowers and linens to choose from. I showed Yaramin (decor specialist) pictures of how I wanted my wedding to look like, and she went above and beyond to ensure that I get exactly the look I wanted for my wedding. She was so helpful and would even send me pictures of mock setups of table linens with centerpieces so that I would feel at ease and make adjustments if needed. What impressed me the most about Yarlen Linens and Decorations is the amount of beautiful items they had and their willingness to provide it. My wedding was perfect thanks to Yaramin.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Donna · Married on 02/01/2013

3.6
      2.5

Our only problem with Yarlen is that they weren't available by phone very often, delivery and pick up was great.

Sent on 03/11/2013

• 2218 E. Chavaneaux Rd. San Antonio, TX, 78214 See on map
    Location of (Yarlen Linens & Decorations)