Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport

7230 Engle Road, Cleveland, OH 44130 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport

Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport is a hotel wedding venue located in the heart of Cleveland, Ohio. With an expansive banquet hall and close proximity to the Cleveland Airport, you make your dream hotel wedding a reality.

Facility and Capacity
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport is a top-rated hotel venue located in the heart of the Cleveland metropolitan area. From their assortment of lavishly decorated rooms, to their large banquet hall, The Crowne Plaza could be the perfect place for your wedding day celebration. In total, the Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport can accommodate up to 1,000 of your friends and family and can be customized to meet the style and atmosphere of your big day.

The staff at Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport can provide your special day with plenty of chairs and linens. They’ll also provide you with five-star professional event services, such as:

• Accommodations
  • Event planning
  • Lighting and sound
  • Shuttle services
  • Wifi

Cuisine
If you and your guests get hungry, you can enjoy the creative dishes at Tavolo 72. From mouthwatering stuffed peppers to classic Reuben sandwiches, Tavolo 72 offers a diverse menu of delectable eats to choose from.

Table setting
Bar area
Bar area

3 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport

Sheena · Married on 05/12/2012

We were VERY impressed and happy with the Crowne Plaza. The staff was WONDERFUL! They upgraded my groom and I to a suite which was very helpful because my bridesmaids and I were getting our hair and make-up done at the hotel. Everyone from the catering director, front desk staff, bartender and cleaning lady were beyond friendly and helpful! The ballroom itself was decorated and set-up just how I asked and we truly felt like VIPS as the staff came around to the head table to take care of us. We were happy with the food, the chicken parmesan was awesome and the roast beef was just so-so. The cost was very reasonable which really attracted us to the Crowne Plaza but after how well they treated us we felt like we got the best deal ever! The month before our big day went very smooth, but before then we were working with our third wedding coordinator working for the Crowne Plaza. The first two moved on to work with other companies. We were a little upset about this but in the end everything was perfect.

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

1.8
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0
      2.5

DO NOT use this hotel for your wedding! We used Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport for our wedding night room blocks and shuttle service. We had several issues which added unnecessary stress to my wedding day. First of all, they messed up the shuttle reservation even after confirming with the manager a few days before the event. I had my maid of honor call to confirm the shuttle would be there a few hours before as I was instructed to do and she was told they couldn't find my reservation. I had to end up calling and talking to the supervisor who finally found the reservation and said they would "do their best" to get a shuttle over to the venue. I told them that was unacceptable because I was paying for an hour and half of service and had guests that needed to get back to the hotel. Once the shuttle showed up, the driver refused to make more than 2 trips to the hotel despite having time within our reservation. For the last 30 minutes of the reception I had to deal with the shuttle driver's refusal and go around the reception to round up everyone who needed a ride back to the hotel (some people ended up having to make other plans due to not enough room in the shuttle). The guests in the shuttle had to wait over 30 minutes in the shuttle while waiting for everything. My husband and I were planning on taking the last shuttle ride back, but we had to leave earlier than we would of liked due to the circumstances. Once we got to the hotel, we were given a standard king room despite us having reserved a deluxe king room. We later found out that one of our family member's were given our room instead which included our complimentary chocolate covered strawberries and champagne that we were promised.

After speaking with the hotel manager, we were compensated by having our room and shuttle service paid for. The only positive thing about this hotel is that the managers and front desk supervisor I dealt with are very friendly and willing to try to make the situation right.

Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 11
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake