14960 Twp. Rd. 464, Lakeville, OH 44638 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Secluded Cabins Event Center

Located on a Working Farm our event Center combines rustic settings with breathtaking views and modern sophistication. Nestled in the northwest corner of Holmes County, Ohio. We are approximately 4 miles east of Loudonville. The center is located on our 150-acre family farm. The land consists of rolling hills, pastures, and is surrounded by woods.

The building has a large gathering room with a capacity of 150-170 seated guests; 3 first floor bathrooms; A full size kitchen with 2 stoves, 2 refrigerators, 2 sink areas, and a commercial dishwasher; A bride room with a full bath and balcony overlooking the center; 2 large porch areas with a seating capacity of an additional 54-68 seated guests; and an outside yard area for tents if needed (unlimited capacity).

img0273
1a340aea3a1d366f 1526890370 c7e1246dc2772933 1526890364713 6 i PHB7hQd X3
fc1cc7c9a7c10c96 1526890371 a222395a48002eda 1526890364714 7 i VcRZpdc X3
img0273

4 Reviews for Secluded Cabins Event Center

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely amazing!! Sharon and Neil were so great to work with. Weddings can be so stressful but they made everything so easy for us. They are the sweetest people and they truly have an amazing venue. They put so much pride and time into everything and it shows in every inch of the property. I could not tell you how many times I was asked how did you find this incredible venue!! It made our day so special and I couldn’t imagine getting married any where else or I’m so glad we got to work with Sharon and Neil! I highly recommend secluded cabins, you won’t find another venue like it!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/31/2015

This venue is simply amazing. They were very reasonably priced! We had the venue all day the day before the wedding, the day of the wedding and until noon the following day. There was so much included in our venue including table, chairs, benches, dishes, glassware, silverware and so much more. There was a special room for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in, which also hided me from my groom until the ceremony. The provided a beautiful arch for us to get married under. The scenery was beautiful as well. The owners were very friendly and professional. We simply loved it here.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

This venue and surrounding property is beautiful. I had my wedding ceremony and reception at this location on September 3, 2016 and I am so happy with the way everything turned out. This venue really offered so much for your money. On top of the use of the venue for the entire weekend of my ceremony (Friday- Sunday) we also got use of plenty of tables, chairs, a full size kitchen that included dishes, flatware, drink ware, serving utensils, salt&pepper shakers and plenty of space to prep. I got married in front of the newly made water feature after it was decided that the weather might not be ideal for my originally planned ceremony in the "walnut grove." We got to use their wooden benches (we did have to load/ unload and arrange them ourselves. This is a very DIY venue so be prepared to work, but it will turn out beautiful. The owners were a little hard to get a hold of, took a few days for emails to be answered but maybe we were just anxious about wedding plans. This venue was completely open to any caterer, DJ and it was BYOB (no liquor allowed only champagne, wine and beer). They were really flexible about us coming to see the space and gave good recommendations for local vendors to use ( since we weren't close to our homes.) I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a rustic/ casual/ laid back ceremony and get a lot for your money!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Secluded Cabins Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Campsite/Cabin, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

• 14960 Twp. Rd. 464 Lakeville, 44638 See on map