2010 Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number

IMG2028
019RebeccaLorrine

4 Reviews for Crow Collection of Asian Art

Janet · Married on 10/30/2010

Jennifer Parker did a fantastic job of getting the ball rolling and making sure her staff knew what was going on as she couldn't be there on my wedding day. Angela and Lauren set it all up, kept it moving and always asked me if I was good, or needed a drink, or something to eat. It was. Magical night! The weather was perfect, the lighting was warm and the art work was amazing. Guest after guest raved about being able to be a part of an event like this. The crow staff called all of the vendors for me to get times together for deliveries and all I had to do was show up, the day of. I recommend with every fiber of my being to use this spectacular space for your wedding/reception. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/05/2010

Angela · Married on 04/17/2010

I was truly impressed with The Crow Collection. The museum is stunning and an incredible place to have your ceremony. We opted to only have our ceremony (not the reception) at The Crow. The staff was awesome. Jennifer was helpful and professional the entire time. She wasn't there the weekend of our wedding but made sure her backup staff was well informed. I didn't have a wedding planner or day of planner but I really didn't need one for the ceremony. The staff handled everything for us. If you are looking for an unusual and unique place to have your ceremony, this is it.

Sent on 05/01/2010

Lorin · Married on 09/27/2008

This is an absolutely AMAZING place to have your wedding.

I decided that I wanted to get married in an art museum and checked out all my options. Not only did the Crow provide a far more affordable deal than any of the others, but they are one of the few that will allow both the ceremony and reception to take place on their property, and also give you a large list of vendors to choose from instead of requiring that you go with their choice for the caterer, etc.

The backdrop for the ceremony is gorgeous - an ancient Indian facade with detailed ornamental carvings, and during the reception it was thrilling to have my guests dining and mingling between giant pieces of beautiful ancient art. You can visit the gallery where your wedding will take place any time the museum is open (as long as it isn't booked for another event at that time.)

But most important to us was how attentive and efficient the staff was. The event planner for the Crow became like our own personal planner and was willing to have as many consultations with us as we wanted. She and her staff did everything in their power to make sure it all came together the way we pictured it, such as making sure the vendors showed up when they were supposed to, making sure the tables and decorations were set up correctly, etc. They were extremely organized and communicated with each other throughout the big day on walkie-talkies!

Everything was stunning and went off without a hitch. Oh, and did I mention we also got a membership to the museum when we booked it for our wedding?

Sent on 02/19/2009