Crestline Entertainment, Inc.

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crestline Entertainment, Inc.

Get "Happily Ever-After" Off and Running!!!

See what passion, knowledge & charisma can bring to your event beyond the music!  Experience superior music choices, momentum & energy. From our friendly staff, helpful planning tools and unique assembling of music, your stress will be ZERO. - Contact us today & leave your worries behind

(As a "boutique" entertainment company, our staff consists of only the most talented DJ's, plus real Photo Booths, amazing room Up-lighting, stunning Monogram Projections and much more!)

Can I Afford You ?
Our level of excellence is within the reach of quality-conscious brides who won’t compromise when it comes to fun or value.  (For a list of Package Pricing and services offered, see the Pricing Section of our WeddingWire Storefront.  For special discounts (or deals) visit www.CrestlineDJ.com and generate a personalized quote.)

What Do I Do Next ?
Visit www.CrestlineDJ.com to see pics and videos of the results we consistently get...then contact us ASAP as dates book quickly!  (Our services are in high demand because customers refer their friends, keeping our calendar well-booked.)

For Love, Laughter and a "Happily Ever-After" that just can't wait, call to speak with Jay right now!  630-766-9898

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Crestline Entertainment, Inc. on

113 Reviews for Crestline Entertainment, Inc.

User Photos
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)

You won't find better than Jay. Our guests were blown away by how great he was. He will interact, get on the floor with you and teach you new dances. Not only is he a great DJ the day of the wedding, but he was communicative, attentive, and understanding of my musical needs. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you Jay!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I can't think of enough positive things to say about my experience with Jay from Crestline. My good friend referred us to him after he performed at both her and her older sister's wedding, and he did not disappoint. I would have to say that my favorite part about working with him throughout the planning process was how friendly he was and easy to speak to. I never felt awkward or obligated to go along with an idea that he had- we were always able to throw out new ideas without pressure. The conversations were always very honest and he was always a great listener. He was VERY well organized and had a great memory. Everything went exactly how I had asked, so I could not expect more. He also was funny and very interactive with the crowd, evening joining us in the cha cha slide. He was able to accommodate the different tastes of our families, who are from very different backgrounds. I truly was nervous about how that would play out, but it worked out very well. My parents had a lot of their favorite songs played, which I really appreciated. I needed a DJ with experience and the ability to accommodate a diverse crowd, and Jay did not disappoint. He went above and beyond to make our day special and fun :) thanks again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Jay for our wedding's music and lighting decor, and could not be happier. He was professional, timely, and really understood us as a couple. He provided the music and microphones for our outdoor ceremony, and everything went off without a hitch. All of our guests could hear us and our officiant speak! He has a great website that keeps everything organized, and recommends new and fun ideas. His demeanor and cadence is so fun and friendly, and he really got people excited to dance. We had a full dance floor all night long, and he had the right balance of songs to please all generations. The uplighting he provided truly illuminated and enhanced our reception hall, and he even had some awesome dance lighting that changed colors. We received so many compliments from our guests. I really appreciate the time he took to make our night special - and I know you will appreciate his work too!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Crestline Entertainment, Inc. Pricing

220x220 sq 1455305224214 1 sbp21215   copy
220x220 sq 1455305320457 1 sbp1089

5 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the opportunity to photograpgh a relatively small wedding where Jay was the DJ. I have been to many events and his selection of music and mixing was outstanding. He had people dancing non stop from the begining. I highly recommend him.

Crestline is one of Chicago's best DJ services to have the pleasure of working with. They always have creative ideas to keep the crowd moving. Lots of fun, energy and professional company.

I would highly recommend Crestline Entertainment to anyone in the Chicagoland area. They are extremely flexible and very pleasant to work with. Top notch equipment, highly professional, and 15yrs of experience. Simply put, Crestline Entertainment will have your guests on the dance floor all night!

Jay @Crestline Entertainment along with his staff, provide a very professional wonderful service. Very reliable, great to work with.

I want to highly recommend CRESTLINE ENTERTAINMENT as your event DJ. I have worked a several weddings as a Videographer where Jay from Crestline have been the DJ of choice and I always been impresses with the level of professional he has done the event. From the Introductions all the way to the last dance the wedding reception has been nothing but great. Call Jay from Crestline for your next event I guarantee you that your event will rock with this company.

Bensenville, IL 60106   See On Map