Crestline Entertainment, Inc.

Bensenville, IL View map
$1,845 Most Popular Price

$1,845 Most Popular Price

See what passion, knowledge & charisma can bring to your event beyond the music! Experience superior music choices, momentum & energy. From our friendly staff, helpful planning tools and unique assembling of music, your stress will be ZERO. - Contact us today & leave your worries behind!

(As a "boutique" entertainment company, our staff consists of only the most talented DJ's, plus real Photo Booths, amazing room Up-lighting, stunning Monogram Projections and much more!)

Can I Afford You ?
Our level of excellence is within the reach of quality-conscious brides who won’t compromise when it comes to fun or value. (For a list of Package Pricing and services offered, see the Pricing Section of our WeddingWire Storefront.)

What Do I Do Next ?
Visit www.CrestlineDJ.com to see pics and videos of the results we consistently get...then contact us ASAP as dates book quickly! (Our services are in high demand because customers refer their friends, keeping our calendar well-booked.)

For Love, Laughter and a "Happily Ever-After" that just can't wait, call to speak with Jay right now! (o) 630-766-9898 (Prefer texting? -- Reach me at 630-935-8552)

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,495

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$150

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,845

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$375

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Audiovisuals
Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Setup
Uplighting

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What lighting services do you provide?

Audiovisuals
Dance Floor Lighting
Monograms
Wall Wash

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector

Rosanne J. Married on 09/17/2021

Great DJ who makes sure your day will be special!!

Jay was awesome, he was very accommodating during these Covid times which I greatly appreciated. He knew how to read a crowd and kept the dancefloor full. Every guest I talked to had a great time. If I ever need a DJ again for any other event, besides this wedding, I would contact him again. :)

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Rosanne for such high praise! I'm honored to have made the music part of your day such a huge success. Wishing you and Pat every happiness, Cheers!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria M. Married on 09/05/2021

Went above and beyond!

We cannot begin to even thank Jay for making our big day absolutely magical. He began his day with us doing our ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. So many of our guests commented on his ability to read the crowd and truly make the night fun and amazing! We did not have a wedding day planner either and because of Jay, he kept everything on time and made everything flow so smoothly. Having a Chicago wedding while planning it many states away, I knew we made the right choice when we he reached our multiple times to make sure everything was on track and if there was anything he could help with. I am recommending him to all of our friends and family and so wish we could relive the night! THANK YOU JAY!

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Tori for so many compliments! I'm humbled and in awe. It was my pleasure serving you and Jake. Wishing you love, laughter and a LIFETIME of "happily ever-after"
  • Tina
    Tina T. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful experience!

I am beyond pleased with my decision to use Crestline for my July 2021 25th Anniversary Event! The event was a complete success and I owe it to Jay and his amazing talent to keep the crowd engaged and the party pumping! The music was great he was so accommodating and professional and took all the stress out of making sure that people had a good time. It was perfection!

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Tina so much for this glowing review! I'm so glad I exceeded your expectations in so many ways! It was my pleasure serving you and Rob, family and guests. -- Blessings for many more years of wedded bliss!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Miguel Castillo Photography Miguel Castillo Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to photograpgh a relatively small wedding where Jay was the DJ. I have been to many events and his selection of music and mixing was outstanding. He had people dancing non stop from the begining. I highly recommend him.

MS Weddings & Events MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Crestline is one of Chicago's best DJ services to have the pleasure of working with. They always have creative ideas to keep the crowd moving. Lots of fun, energy and professional company.

Maxim's Photo Booth Maxim's Photo Booth Photo Booths

I would highly recommend Crestline Entertainment to anyone in the Chicagoland area. They are extremely flexible and very pleasant to work with. Top notch equipment, highly professional, and 15yrs of experience. Simply put, Crestline Entertainment will have your guests on the dance floor all night!

Bensenville, 60106
Location of (Crestline Entertainment, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding