115 Reviews for Crestline Entertainment, Inc.

User Photos
Liability Insurance (3)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)
115 Crestline Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

Jay is awesome! He is super responsive, professional, and great at engaging guests! Jay provided the sound for both my ceremony and reception. His planning tool made it so easy and stress-free to choose the important songs for our day. I highly recommend Crestline for your wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Jay is amazing!! He was very responsive and always available for questions! He listened to everything we wanted and made it all happen. He showed up hours early to make sure everything was set up and we never once had to worry about the DJ which helps put any bride at ease! The planning portal allows you to give him as many or as few details as you want so it's very customized for you.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

You won't find better than Jay. Our guests were blown away by how great he was. He will interact, get on the floor with you and teach you new dances. Not only is he a great DJ the day of the wedding, but he was communicative, attentive, and understanding of my musical needs. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you Jay!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I can't think of enough positive things to say about my experience with Jay from Crestline. My good friend referred us to him after he performed at both her and her older sister's wedding, and he did not disappoint. I would have to say that my favorite part about working with him throughout the planning process was how friendly he was and easy to speak to. I never felt awkward or obligated to go along with an idea that he had- we were always able to throw out new ideas without pressure. The conversations were always very honest and he was always a great listener. He was VERY well organized and had a great memory. Everything went exactly how I had asked, so I could not expect more. He also was funny and very interactive with the crowd, evening joining us in the cha cha slide. He was able to accommodate the different tastes of our families, who are from very different backgrounds. I truly was nervous about how that would play out, but it worked out very well. My parents had a lot of their favorite songs played, which I really appreciated. I needed a DJ with experience and the ability to accommodate a diverse crowd, and Jay did not disappoint. He went above and beyond to make our day special and fun :) thanks again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Jay for our wedding's music and lighting decor, and could not be happier. He was professional, timely, and really understood us as a couple. He provided the music and microphones for our outdoor ceremony, and everything went off without a hitch. All of our guests could hear us and our officiant speak! He has a great website that keeps everything organized, and recommends new and fun ideas. His demeanor and cadence is so fun and friendly, and he really got people excited to dance. We had a full dance floor all night long, and he had the right balance of songs to please all generations. The uplighting he provided truly illuminated and enhanced our reception hall, and he even had some awesome dance lighting that changed colors. We received so many compliments from our guests. I really appreciate the time he took to make our night special - and I know you will appreciate his work too!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jay was easy and great to work with! We provided a playlist we wanted him to play and he arranged them to make the evening flow and keep the dance floor full! We got many compliments on the music from our guests!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Working with Jay, Jared, and all of Crestline was a great experience. From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding, Jay was very attentive and his main concern was making sure it would be the best night possible. Jay was very organized and his website made it very easy to decide what music to play at each part of the event. If you want a DJ that knows how to read a crowd and get people dancing, I highly recommend Crestline. I also recommend the uplights, as they made for a very cool experience during the reception.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Jay had our wedding running like a well oiled machine. He was on point with the music and the other situations that required his presence (speeches, first dance, ect...) He was very interactive with crowd and had the wedding rolling into the night. Very smooth transitions form the ceremony to the recital. He went the extra mile to make our wedding a night to remember! Thank you Jay and Crestline! I would recommend Crestline to anyone who the best of the best.

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jay at Crestline Entertainment is fantastic. His knowledge of music and his love of entertainment made him a perfect choice to be our DJ. His timing of songs and interaction with our guests was perfect. Jay also provided our Photo Booth and that was amazing. Crestline is a one stop shop for all your entertainment needs for your wedding. We love Jay and would recommend him to anyone looking to have the best wedding ever!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography

We have used Crestline for many many family parties including my wedding this past Saturday. Jay does an AMAZING job! The online portal to prepare for your event is awesome. Jay even called a couple of days before our wedding to go over the details. We must have talked for at least an hour. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! I would definitely recommend Jay for your next party!! Thank you so much!!

Heather and Justin A.

Profile Picture User7901093, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Our DJ from Crestline Entertainment, Inc., Jay, was excellent. He provided great music for our wedding and set the tone we were looking for. He ensured that my husband and I were consulted on everything that could have been questionable to make sure that we were happy and not unpleasantly surprised by anything. Working with the company was simple, even planning from a distance.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay and Crestline Entertainment were AMAZING!! Jay was our DJ and he also did the up-lighting for our event- and the room looked spectacular. Jay was responsive and so easy to work with during the entire planning process. Of all of our vendors, he was our favorite. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and Jay worked from our general playlist to keep everyone entertained. All of our guests RAVED about the up-lighting, and the music. The club-like lighting that they include also made the dancefloor feel like a club- and all of our guests LOVED it. If you can, request to have Jay DJ your event- you wont regret it! Thanks again for making our special day so perfect Jay!
- Sarah & Matt

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Jay for our vow renewal just a few weeks back. He was very easy to communicate with, and very responsive. His prices were very commemorative. The music selection was great, and he did a wonderful job keeping everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture May, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

We used DJ Jeff for our October 1st wedding and the evening went perfectly! Jeff was very responsive to our needs and took the time to truly understand what my husband and I envisioned as far as music for our wedding night and Jeff made these dreams come true. We also used Crestline for our photo booth (which our guests loved). Thank you Jeff & Crestline for making our wedding magical. ~Allie & Mike

Profile Picture Allie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jay from Crestline was awesome! Talk about meeting a DJ that was truly in it for us- meeting Jay was great, he is very genuine and that makes it very easy to talk with him. He did a great job of walking us through all the options available and how he could tailor to our needs and not his (like many other DJ's try to do). Jay was very flexible on what we wanted as a playlist and worked with on sprucing up the room with some additional up-lighting that added warmth and color. Jay also had a knack for the latin music that was 'in' as I needed that for my side of the family. I really appreciated how he allows the couple to truly decide the involvement you want from your DJ so that there are no awkward surprises- you get to know everything upfront. If you are looking for a genuine DJ and I am talking about someone you can truly talk to and also get a professional and fun experience, then I highly recommend Jay at Crestline. We received many compliments on the variety of music and the ambience that Jay provided. Great work and again, highly recommend him and his team.

Profile Picture Eddie, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jay was absolutely amazing!! He had the dance floor packed for our entire reception. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ company was excellent! Everyone had a great time at our wedding, we received so many compliments on our DJ Jeff. He made our wedding flow perfectly. From the music they played before the ceremony started, to the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception, it was perfect transitions. I did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day, they were prepared and took charge and did everything the way we wanted. They accommodated our every song request. Jeff also did a great job in engaging our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor! They even sent us a playlist of our wedding shortly after. I cannot say enough great things about the, would recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Crestline Entertainment and DJ Jay were contracted for our wedding August 20th at the Hotel Baker and can tell you it was one of the best decision we made that made this day the best day of our lives.

For me hiring the right DJ for this important life event was critical to the overall flow of the evening. Over the past several years we have been to countless other weddings where the DJs were average to subpar which impacted traffic on the dance floor and the flow of the evening so I was skeptical of hiring/finding the right person for this event.

Enter Crestline…….Crestline is a preferred vendor for the Hotel Baker so he had the experience of playing the venue which was a great first step. After initially meeting DJ Jay at a Vendor meeting we scheduled time with him a few weeks later. We met with Jay and he spent more that three hours answering all of my questions, alleviating any concerns, and showing true professionalism. He walked us through his DJing approach and had numerous video footage examples to show us. We contracted him that day. I was cautiously optimist. Being able to promise something and deliver are two different things.

Over the next few months Crestline’s music tool is great to help plan out the flow of your wedding and sound tracking that special day.

The day of couldn’t of gone more perfectly. From the introduction’s of our Bridal to us DJ Jay started off and I was immediately impressed. He made sure that we stayed on task to meet all of our time tables so we could get people dancing as fast as possible. After our first dance the dance floor opened up at 9:00p.m. and didn’t stop for the rest of the night. Jay did a perfect job mixing up old and new songs, fast and slow. We had people dancing all night from all difference age groups. Jay did a great job balancing songs from our play list and requests from guests in attendance. Jay left us alone the majority of the night so we could focus on our guests and our enjoying our

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Crestline for our DJ and lighting. Jay was eager to help answer any questions from the moment I inquired about the services provided. He walked us through every step of planning the reception and was familiar with our wedding venue and could provide valuable insight on what worked best in the space. We got lots of great feedback that our guests loved the music and people stayed on the dance floor the entire night. I felt the pricing was fair and a good value. I highly recommend Jay and Crestline!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Jay was so considerate, kind, and helpful for our wedding. The music really made the day unique to us and our guests had such a blast!

Profile Picture Marla, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I met with Jay and were immediately sold! He explained all that his company and his different DJs had to offer. We have far more older guest attending our wedding than younger ones; so it's really important that our wedding doesn't turn into a nightclub with a loud, in your face DJ. , Jay explained that his company works to makes sure that he is only as involved as the bride and groom want him to be. What a relief! The online page that Jay has set up is super helpful too! Everything is laid out so we don't have to worry about missing anything.

Profile Picture User4615054, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

There is not advice needed, other than to book with them. Jay is amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Jay was absolutely wonderful. He played the right kind of music the entire night. He made sure we were happy with everything as the night went on. Our dance floor was never empty throughout the night & we got many compliments from our guests on how great our music was. It made our wedding that much more special.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was the best! Music was the focal point to our wedding. It was a Peruvian and American wedding with some uncommon Peruvian traditions. We walked though everything we wanted in detail with Jay. He took it all in and gave us exactly what we wanted! Our wedding was two weeks ago and we are still hearing from friends how great the music and dj was. I would hire him over and over again and recommend him to all of my friends.

Profile Picture User6019933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jay did a great job and played the right kind of Latin music. People were dancing all night long. My wife did talk to half of the guests because she was dancing to all of her favorite songs.

Profile Picture User6019944, 2+ years ago, 1 Review