Crestline Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rosanne J. Married on 09/17/2021

Great DJ who makes sure your day will be special!!

Jay was awesome, he was very accommodating during these Covid times which I greatly appreciated. He knew how to read a crowd and kept the dancefloor full. Every guest I talked to had a great time. If I ever need a DJ again for any other event, besides this wedding, I would contact him again. :)

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Rosanne for such high praise! I'm honored to have made the music part of your day such a huge success. Wishing you and Pat every happiness, Cheers!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria M. Married on 09/05/2021

Went above and beyond!

We cannot begin to even thank Jay for making our big day absolutely magical. He began his day with us doing our ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. So many of our guests commented on his ability to read the crowd and truly make the night fun and amazing! We did not have a wedding day planner either and because of Jay, he kept everything on time and made everything flow so smoothly. Having a Chicago wedding while planning it many states away, I knew we made the right choice when we he reached our multiple times to make sure everything was on track and if there was anything he could help with. I am recommending him to all of our friends and family and so wish we could relive the night! THANK YOU JAY!

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Tori for so many compliments! I'm humbled and in awe. It was my pleasure serving you and Jake. Wishing you love, laughter and a LIFETIME of "happily ever-after"
  • Tina
    Tina T. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful experience!

I am beyond pleased with my decision to use Crestline for my July 2021 25th Anniversary Event! The event was a complete success and I owe it to Jay and his amazing talent to keep the crowd engaged and the party pumping! The music was great he was so accommodating and professional and took all the stress out of making sure that people had a good time. It was perfection!

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Tina so much for this glowing review! I'm so glad I exceeded your expectations in so many ways! It was my pleasure serving you and Rob, family and guests. -- Blessings for many more years of wedded bliss!!!
  • Kenneth
    Kenneth C. Married on 04/17/2021

Above and Beyond!

Jay worked with us for two years both before and during the pandemic, and we could not have pulled this off without him. From our first email to the last song of the night he consistently went the extra mile to make sure everybody had an awesome time!
    We also recommend both the photo booth and uplighting! They were well worth it!
    Sheila Married on 04/02/2021

DJ Jay did a great job

Jay was awesome . He kept the night running smooth. The up lighting he provided was perfect and looked exactly how we wanted it . He was very kind to all our guest and did a good job working in their request. He did a great job leading the line dances. He was very patient and professional throughout the whole process.
    Sheila & Dorsey 2/16/2020
  • Dave
    Dave V. Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing DJ!!!

I will say this in as little words as I can: DJ Jay at Crestline was the absolute BEST DJ my wife and I could have ever asked for! From the very beginning, Jay was the most inclusive, understanding person to work with. He made the entire process extremely easy for us, and worked with us in collaboration the entire way to design the wedding and reception music of our dreams. The best part? Jay was not restrictive AT ALL on what music we could or couldn’t play, and let us design the music playlist ourselves on Crestline’s personalized online portal, giving us the reception music we always hoped for. Every guest I spoke to that night commented on how professional and fun our DJ was. If you’re planning your wedding and want a perfect, easy music experience, please do yourself a favor and go to Crestline and ask for Jay!

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Dave and Maren. I'm elated that I met and surpassed your highest expectations on this most special day! It was an honor serving you and all your guests! I had a blast working my magic for such fun & friendly people. You are both truly blessed with such a great family and friends! I am also grateful for your kind words and many compliments! Thank you, again and again!
    Wishing you both every happiness, now and forever. -- DJ Jay
  • Staci
    Staci Married on 12/31/2019

Such an amazing DJ!

We had Jay and were blown away! He did both our ceremony and reception and didn’t skip a beat. He was extremely organized and got our guests dancing all night! He was great at helping us stick to the schedule - which you really need a dj who can do this since you’re pulled in all directions by guests! You will not be disappointed choosing Jay or this company. Thank you jay!

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

I was honored to be a part of your NYE wedding & celebration! Thank you for hiring me to play such an important role. This amazing review is incredible! Thank you so much!!! It was my pleasure to have made the day so special for you, Alen and all of your guests. Wishing you every happiness now and forever!! -- DJ Jay
  • Eric
    Eric G. Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, prepared, friendly, flexible

We couldn't have been happier with DJ Jay/Crestline. We went with him because he would let us choose as much or little of the music as we wanted, he was price competitive, and he had experience at our venue. Jay has a comprehensive planning form and he calls the week of to ensure he is 100% prepared to pronounce names correctly, etc. On our day, he showed up well in advance for setup, and he did a great job reading the room all night, communicating with us, and keeping the dance floor full. Jay is also just kind, a pleasure to deal with, and genuinely excited about making your day fun. Also, the photobooth was as expected, and we are happy with the book we received. The bride's sister will also be using Jay at her wedding next year. Thanks! Eric & Anne

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Eric & Anne! I am so glad you were pleased with my services and the whole process! Thank you very much for this amazing review. It's great to know from a client's perspective that I am continuing to hit the mark by delivering top-notch services! I am looking forward to seeing you both again and doing the wedding in June for Emily & Hudson! Many thanks & best wishes!!! -- DJ Jay
    Sarah R. Married on 09/11/2019

Fantastic!

DJ Jay was absolutely fantastic! He made our wedding so fun and memorable. He was so respectful and did a great job in keeping my husband and I on track throughout the night. We are so grateful to him for all that he did - we got so many compliments on the music!

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! It was my pleasure serving you and Steve on your big day. I'm happy to have been such a big hit with the guests, too. That means everything to me!
    Wishing you every happiness now and forever. Jay
    Melissa Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic DJ

Oh wow, go with DJ Jay and you will not be dissappointed!! He is professional, reliable, and truly invested in your special day. My best friend and I both used him for our weddings!! I'm so happy we did, thank you Jay:)
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Jay = Paramount to an amazing wedding experience!

Working with DJ Jay was a dream, especially during a wedding planning process that can, at times, be stressful. He was super professional and organized with his work but also attentive and considerate to our musical wants and needs. During our event he checked in to make sure we were pleased and assured our guests were having a blast, too. We highly recommend him for your future events and hope to have the opportunity to work with him again, soon.
    Pat E. Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

Jay at Crestline did an absolutly fantastic job at our wedding. When we first met with Jay he promised to have everyone dancing the entire night, he stayed true to that promise. The amount of compliments from our guests that flowed in about Jay's music, style, professionalism, and performance was incredible. There's no question about whether or not you should go with Crestline for your next wedding. We have recommended Crestline to all of our friends that are getting married soon. Great work! 5 stars ⭐

Crestline Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Pat & Emalie! It was my pleasure making your day fun and memorable. I'm thrilled that your guests had a blast and so many compliments! Thanks for allowing me to play such a special role as part of it. Wishing you love, laughter & a lifetime of "happily ever-after" - DJ Jay
  • Chris
    Chris T. Married on 05/10/2019

Crestline and DJ Jay is who you want to go with

DJ Jay was as thorough and veteran as they come. His pre-planning and proactive communication with all moving parts of our wedding was amazing. He, behind the scenes saved us many headaches and we had that much more respect for him after a medical issue occurred with one of our guest and he was calm and relayed great advice for what to do in that situation. If you're looking for a great DJ who knows how to keep the dance floor going and can read the room with the best of them then DJ Jay is your guy. Thank you DJ Jay and all the best in future weddings.
    Sheila H. Married on 10/06/2018

DJ (Party Rocking) Jay!

DJ Jay did it again! He has been our families Go-To-DJ for years, as always goes above and beyond while keeping the dance floor moving all night. Many thanks for Jay for customizing our playlist and working with the crowd to gauge what song type to play next. Our ceremony was on site, so Jay came early for reception setup to be sure to be out of the way, and had guests of all ages enjoying his song selection. As soon as my now husband and I got engaged, it was wonderful to check off ‘DJ’ as the first vendor off our list, as it was a no-brainer to bring him back after he did such an excellent job at both my sisters weddings in the past. We also got a wonderful surprise email with a link to our wedding playlist a month after our big day. We look forward to listening to our night on repeat for the years to come. Thank you! 110% recommend!
    Lynn Married on 09/22/2018
    Jay and Mark did a phenomenal job for my daughter's wedding. He was responsive, double checked the playlist with the bride and groom, had great dinner music and a great flow to all of the music for the evening for dancing. He kept us on track and was wonderful to work with! I highly recommend Jay!
    Michelle Married on 07/28/2018
    Jay is awesome! He is super responsive, professional, and great at engaging guests! Jay provided the sound for both my ceremony and reception. His planning tool made it so easy and stress-free to choose the important songs for our day. I highly recommend Crestline for your wedding!
    Christina Married on 06/02/2018
    DJ Jay is amazing!! He was very responsive and always available for questions! He listened to everything we wanted and made it all happen. He showed up hours early to make sure everything was set up and we never once had to worry about the DJ which helps put any bride at ease! The planning portal allows you to give him as many or as few details as you want so it's very customized for you.
    Erica Married on 05/20/2018
    You won't find better than Jay. Our guests were blown away by how great he was. He will interact, get on the floor with you and teach you new dances. Not only is he a great DJ the day of the wedding, but he was communicative, attentive, and understanding of my musical needs. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you Jay!!
    Natalie Married on 04/21/2018
    I can't think of enough positive things to say about my experience with Jay from Crestline. My good friend referred us to him after he performed at both her and her older sister's wedding, and he did not disappoint. I would have to say that my favorite part about working with him throughout the planning process was how friendly he was and easy to speak to. I never felt awkward or obligated to go along with an idea that he had- we were always able to throw out new ideas without pressure. The conversations were always very honest and he was always a great listener. He was VERY well organized and had a great memory. Everything went exactly how I had asked, so I could not expect more. He also was funny and very interactive with the crowd, evening joining us in the cha cha slide. He was able to accommodate the different tastes of our families, who are from very different backgrounds. I truly was nervous about how that would play out, but it worked out very well. My parents had a lot of their favorite songs played, which I really appreciated. I needed a DJ with experience and the ability to accommodate a diverse crowd, and Jay did not disappoint. He went above and beyond to make our day special and fun :) thanks again!
    Andrea Married on 09/22/2017
    We hired Jay for our wedding's music and lighting decor, and could not be happier. He was professional, timely, and really understood us as a couple. He provided the music and microphones for our outdoor ceremony, and everything went off without a hitch. All of our guests could hear us and our officiant speak! He has a great website that keeps everything organized, and recommends new and fun ideas. His demeanor and cadence is so fun and friendly, and he really got people excited to dance. We had a full dance floor all night long, and he had the right balance of songs to please all generations. The uplighting he provided truly illuminated and enhanced our reception hall, and he even had some awesome dance lighting that changed colors. We received so many compliments from our guests. I really appreciate the time he took to make our night special - and I know you will appreciate his work too!
    Anthony Married on 09/02/2017
    Working with Jay, Jared, and all of Crestline was a great experience. From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding, Jay was very attentive and his main concern was making sure it would be the best night possible. Jay was very organized and his website made it very easy to decide what music to play at each part of the event. If you want a DJ that knows how to read a crowd and get people dancing, I highly recommend Crestline. I also recommend the uplights, as they made for a very cool experience during the reception.
    Jeff Married on 08/18/2017
    Jay had our wedding running like a well oiled machine. He was on point with the music and the other situations that required his presence (speeches, first dance, ect...) He was very interactive with crowd and had the wedding rolling into the night. Very smooth transitions form the ceremony to the recital. He went the extra mile to make our wedding a night to remember! Thank you Jay and Crestline! I would recommend Crestline to anyone who the best of the best.
    Amanda Married on 03/11/2017
    Jay at Crestline Entertainment is fantastic. His knowledge of music and his love of entertainment made him a perfect choice to be our DJ. His timing of songs and interaction with our guests was perfect. Jay also provided our Photo Booth and that was amazing. Crestline is a one stop shop for all your entertainment needs for your wedding. We love Jay and would recommend him to anyone looking to have the best wedding ever!!
  • User3005474 2+ years ago
    We have used Crestline for many many family parties including my wedding this past Saturday. Jay does an AMAZING job! The online portal to prepare for your event is awesome. Jay even called a couple of days before our wedding to go over the details. We must have talked for at least an hour. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! I would definitely recommend Jay for your next party!! Thank you so much!!

Heather and Justin A.
    Amanda Married on 11/12/2016
    Our DJ from Crestline Entertainment, Inc., Jay, was excellent. He provided great music for our wedding and set the tone we were looking for. He ensured that my husband and I were consulted on everything that could have been questionable to make sure that we were happy and not unpleasantly surprised by anything. Working with the company was simple, even planning from a distance.