Creative Blooms flower shop inc.

Lincoln, ME View map
    Mallory Married on 09/18/2015
    The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and just what I had pictured they would be. The girls at the shop are fabulous!
    Kati Married on 09/27/2013
    Heather and Roxanne are brilliant. Literally, brilliant. Over the course of five months I met with the two of them to discuss my vision. I wanted a fall garden vibe. Very romantic colors, with soft pinks, greens, ivory, champagne and brown. Low budget but with a bridal party of 14, a flower girl, junior bridesmaid and ring bearer. Our flowers were stunning! They had recommended some ideas that I could do myself to save money, and honestly I couldn't imagine it any other way. I snuck into the reception venue where we had place settings for 200 guests, and the centerpieces were HUGE and gorgeous. There were flowers EVERYWHERE. I have never been so impressed and so blown away. I, literally, cannot praise them enough.
    Kati & Aaron Pelletier
  • User870105 2+ years ago
    We had such beautiful flowers for our wedding. Kim and Heather were both so great to work with. I really trusted their judgement since they are the experts. Heather thought of everything. I highly recommend them. Heather was on time and took care of everything on they day.

57 Fleming St Lincoln, ME, 04457
Location of (Creative Blooms flower shop inc.)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding