915 NW 19th Avenue, Studio F, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number

About Creations by Ly, Inc.

Relax. Enjoy. It's your day, PERFECTED! Creations by Ly is Portland's premier full-service wedding event management company with service offerings in wedding planning and logistics, floral design and event styling. The company was born out of the passion for the details and personalization that goes into the planning of weddings. Our team, over the course of 11-years has helped to unite people, create memories and foster meaningful experiences for our clients and guests alike.

We bring visions to life through unparalleled service and inspired commitment from conception to perfection.

Contact us for your complimentary no-obligation consultation.

Check us out!
www.creationsbyly.com

Creations by Ly, Inc. | Oregon: (503) 208.5188 | California: (323) 209-5188 | Email info@creationsbyly.com

Follow Creations by Ly, Inc. on

Reception area
b37d9548251d6546 1525344090 4732c68d9e2cabb6 1525344086368 8 c8
ae610a68cd8f0e96 1525344089 b9aa3a3b6a913c7f 1525344088 5f5141f5ec878315 152534
Couple

19 Reviews for Creations by Ly, Inc.

Cindy · Married on 10/08/2016

I never dreamed of my wedding, so when it came to plan this huge event, I was so overwhelmed by everything out there (read: Pinterest is crazy). I had some limitations such as traveling a lot for work, living in Seattle and planning a wedding in Portland, and wanted to incorporate a Korean wedding ceremony. At our first meeting, I explained all of this and my very vague inspirations to her and she asked great probing questions and followed up on items that I didn’t even think of. After that first meeting, I knew we needed her in our lives. I did not meet with other wedding planners because I felt like we clicked.

Nadia is very organized, detailed, calm, efficient, responsive and respectful. Up until 2 months before the wedding, we had monthly check-in calls. Then we moved to once weekly and texts/calls. She provided clear checklists that were manageable and when we asked for her honest opinion, she gave it. Nadia helped us with the budget, timeline, vendor management, running the Korean ceremony and all of the other things in between. I appreciated her candid remarks and non-filtered comments that made us laugh and keep things in perspective. All my BMs and family members commented how chill and laid back I was the day of, that’s all because I fully trusted Nadia and her team to handle everything. I can’t recommend her enough, she is definitely worth the investment for a stress-free, once in a lifetime wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Mihaela · Married on 08/20/2016

Do yourself a favor and hire Nadia Ly as your wedding planner. It will enhance your actual wedding day because she has great ideas and knows people that you would never find out even with all your research. You will spend less time frustrated and stressed out, you need her! Book her now!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Tania · Married on 06/25/2016

I was an out-of-town bride who got married in Portland, OR this past summer, and I truly do not know what I would have done without Nadia Ly and her team. I first interviewed Nadia via skype on New Years day last year and I knew right away she was someone I wanted on my team. Nadia is incredibly professional and totally knowledgeable when it comes to wedding planning/coordination. Both the planning in the months leading up to the wedding and the day-of coordination went off with out a hitch. There were times when I was nervous (mostly due to my family) and Nadia was as cool as a cucumber and easily resolved any issue that we encountered. My parents live in Portland and Nadia did a great job working with my mom and making sure she was involved, without letting her get too involved (i.e. hijack the wedding). My mom can sometimes be a little difficult to manage, but Nadia handled her excellently. We had a beautiful wedding and there were so many details that I would have never thought about that Nadia brought to my attention, that in retrospect turned out to be pretty essential to the wedding. I believe having a wedding planner/coordinator is an essential part to throwing a proper, enjoyable wedding; however, you need to make sure you have the right person for the job, and Nadia Ly is that person! Thank, you Nadia!

Sent on 01/20/2017

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Event Team Entertainment
    Event Team Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nadia and her team bring a wealth of knowledge to each and every Wedding and Event. They work tirelessly to help make sure each and every detail is coordinated perfectly. She and her team are easy to work with, friendly and dedicated to creating the desired setting for your celebration. Please give her a call to learn more about her wonderful services and how she can help make your special day seamless and easy.

• A Perfect Ceremony
    A Perfect Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Nadia Ly (Creations by Ly) is not afraid to work hard for you. I have seen her on high ladders at the Oregon Golf Club running streamers, at a rustic mountain climbing chalet in Central Oregon, and running from one end to the other at the Riverside in Troutdale (big place!). She will do day-of coordination for you to take some of the load off, or will plan your event from soup to nuts and then execute the whole thing in style. (This is like herding cats, you know.) She has her feet on the ground while your head is in the clouds, and will keep your wedding on track – all the details, mind you – for a perfectly memorable day.

• Solstice Video Productions
    Solstice Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Nadia of Creations by Ly a number of times and each time I look forward to it because the day always runs without a hitch. Nadia knows when to be that calming presence and also when to lay down the law if need be. She looks after her clients and always has their best interests in mind. If you have Creations by Ly helping you out, all a bride has to do is relax and enjoy the day's adventure. I highly recommend their services!

• 915 NW 19th Avenue, Studio F Portland, 97209 See on map