Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Creating Chic | Riviera Maya Wedding Photography

As a photographer I equally enjoy both shooting and post-production. I always look for unique opportunities in which I can capture and process the world around us. I have developed my own “creative vision” of what photography really means. My educational background is in science and both my brain and eyes process the world a little differently. For me photography is about finding, recognizing and capturing the undeniable beauty that surround us. It’s about pushing the limits between fine art and photography and finally it’s about challenging my post-processing skills and developing more creative ways to close the gap between existing practices and perfection. In my personal life I’ve learned that success doesn’t happen without failures. Failure is never fatal: it’s courage to continue that counts. That is why I will never give up on my plans and projects. I will continue to chase my dreams, regardless of how many detours I must take. Every road block is just a reminder of a new path I just took.

As a professional I focus primarily on Riviera Maya Wedding Photography. However, I offer my services around the world including Caribbean, Europe and North America. Please Contact Me for more information regarding pricing, packages and availability.

bridal tweet 08
logo wedding wire
bridal tweet 01

1 Reviews for Creating Chic | Riviera Maya Wedding Photography

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2013

Jack provided a great service to us at a very reasonable cost. We were very happy with our choice to go with him to capture our special day. Would highly recommend him to others

Sent on 07/01/2013