833 Wiliwili st. #229, Honolulu, HI 96826 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Real Weddings 1

About Crane Media Productions, LLC

Your wedding day is fast approaching and in an instant it will all be a memory. Crane Media takes pride in helping our brides keep that memory alive for years to come.

Since 1999, couples in Hawaii have come to know and love the artistic imagery that has captivated not only the wedding couple but countless families and friends who attend their wedding.

Our philosophy is simple. We believe in creative camera work and compelling editing. Your wedding video will be more than a documentary of the day, it is presented as a work of art – innovative, yet elegant and timeless.

Take some time to browse our portfolio and see why Crane Media has been Hawaii’s choice for fine event videography.

Phone: (808) 383-7090

Email: james@cranemedia.com

• Videos 3

38 Reviews for Crane Media Productions, LLC

Janet · Married on 06/05/2015

James and his team were so wonderful to work with! We had them fly up for our wedding in the Big Island and were extremely satisfied with our same-day edit. We were able to share our special day with people who couldn't make it to our wedding with a short, beautifully made video. I really can't express how happy we are. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Dayna Leilani · Married on 05/13/2013

Amel and James were awesome! They both were easy to work with, great and prompt communication, open to suggestions and looks out for you and your events best interest. I live in California and we had a destination wedding in Hawaii so it is really hard to book vendors without meeting them. James and Amel answered all my questions in a timely matter and being as detailed as I am, they were very patient with me. Their professionalism built my trust. I booked their company for the screenbooth services. Screenbooth is better than a photobooth! It has the option of video and/or taking your pictures. It also has each guests name inputted in the system so they can select their name, like a virtual guest book. This is a great feature to help identify those family members or friends you might not know as well when looking through the pictures/videos. Because the screenbooth is not limited to a physical photobooth, you can take a really big group picture!!! I think we were able to get in over 20 heads...LOL!!!I If you are looking for something different then the ordinary photobooth, then the ScreenBooth from Crane Media Productions are your people!! You won't regret it!! Thank you Amel and James for capturing fabulous memories for our guests and treating our guests like they were family!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Melinda · Married on 04/20/2013

Creative, on time, professional. James and his crew were awesome. We were very pleased at how our video turned out, and our guests loved it too! Worth the expense to capture lasting memories!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Award

Real Weddings

• Savvy Weddings
    Savvy Weddings Wedding Planners

Crane Media has proven themselves reliable and qualified time and time again. They are easy to work with, incredibly professional and creative. They are a powerful force in the wedding and event industry that always has their clients best interest in mind!

• Eugene Kam Photography
    Eugene Kam Photography Wedding Photographers

Crane Media are leaders in their profession as storytellers. James works efficiently to capture the shots he needs.

• 833 Wiliwili st., #229 Honolulu, 96826 See on map