654 Spencer Road #2E, Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Craig Griffin Photography

Craig Griffin Photography strives to photograph candid emotions which too often become uncaptured moments in time. The look on a father's face as he gives his daughter away. The tears on a bride's cheek as she reads her vows. The shy innocence of a flower girl, and the joyful smiles of guests. My unobtrusive, photo-journalistic approach to wedding photography enables me tell a story through photographs which nobody knows are being taken. I blend in, and am therefore able to photograph people in their true state of comfort.

Quality photographs and friendly service are my top priorities!

19 Reviews for Craig Griffin Photography

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2016

My fiance and I hired Craig because of his technical expertise, experience, and fearless approach to photography. He has a profoundly rich understanding of what will make or break a photograph and how to take something ordinary and make it look extraordinary. His photographs were full of depth and dimension, and his ability to combine shadows with light is amazing. He knows how to take a dull moment and make it look dramatic and full of life. He's not afraid to place his camera on the shoulder of a hairstylist in order to get a unique point-of-view photograph of a bridesmaids hair. He's not afraid to stand on a chair in the middle of a packed dance floor in order to get unique, birds-eye photos of the reception while everyone is wildly dancing around him. He's not afraid to take the microphone and get everyone to start a dance circle in order to get more lively photos. This is exactly the type of photographer we got and we couldn't be more happy.

We hired Craig 14 months before our wedding day and through dozens of emails he never took longer than 2-3 hours to respond. His second photographer was a pleasure to be around and their chemistry as a professional duo was magnificent. They showed up to the venue an hour in order to look around and determine good spots for photographs, and then they spent 20 minutes lounging around with the entire wedding party in order to introduce themselves and become acquainted with everyone. After a bunch of laughs they started to photograph at their start time and the rest of the day was a breeze. I honestly can't rave enough about him. My photographs are amazing and the compliments I am receiving are non-stop. Everybody LOVES them. Honestly. Do yourself a favor and hire Craig. He's second to none.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

Craig's service was outstanding. Both him and his wife have exceptional chemistry while working together. My Fiancé and I were a little nervous booking a photographer for our wedding because we live in Florida and could not meet with any of the photographers we liked in New York (which is where our wedding was going to be). Craig was the only one who offered to call us on Skype so we could talk to both him and his wife in a (sort of) face-to-face manner. He took the time to visit both the church and reception venue before our wedding day to get an idea of where to be for optimal photos. He met with our wedding coordinator the night before our wedding to see how the reception area was decorated and he took pictures of details that night so he could focus more on us during the actual wedding day. Overall the entire process was smooth and I felt 100% confident that he would do a great job. Everybody loved the pictures, and I had quite a number of friends saying "I wish I knew about him when I got married." I would recommend Craig to anyone. He's a talented photographer with amazing customer service skills. A+++

Sent on 02/12/2016

Craig is such a genuine, funny and outgoing professional. He seemed like more of a friend than a photographer. He was able to put my fiance and I completely at ease, and had the entire wedding party laughing all day.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Award

• Whitney Nichols Photography
    Whitney Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

Craig is an outstanding photographer! Both he and his wife (who often shoots with him) are incredibly talented. I am lucky enough to have known them both for several years and recommend them often.

• 654 Spencer Road, #2E Ithaca, 14850 See on map
    3156948165 (Other Phone Number)