Saint Louis, MO 63146 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Crafty Broads

Wedding Stage Management (Planning & Coordination)

First things first: why do we call ourselves "stage managers" instead of planners or coordinators? The answer is simple, and it's the reason (we think) we stand out from other event planners. Both of us work as theatre stage managers, and combined we have more than twenty years of experience managing live events.

As stage managers, it's our job to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing, the way they are supposed to be doing it, at the designated time; and then to fix problems swiftly (and often, creatively) if they do arise. We are accustomed to executing the collaborative vision of designers and directors to their specifications. Having also worked as costume, lighting, and scenic designers, we possess aesthetic sensibilities as well as the technical knowledge to make them happen. We think this combination of skills sets us apart.

We've worked on all kinds of different shows, from one-man political pieces to full-scale musicals to puppet shows in miniature and everything in between. We have the flexibility to bring your unique vision to life, and we are not afraid to do something a little out of the ordinary - in fact, we love things that are a little bit off the beaten path. We are geeky about researching things we know little about. So - if you've got something quirky in mind, we say, bring it on!

We can help you as much or as little as you want with the design and planning parts of your wedding, and you can count on us to make it happen the way you envision it.

Handmade Help

In addition to traditional event planning, we are excited to offer our crafty skills for your DIY/DIT wedding projects. We love to make stuff, and we're pretty good at it. If you are getting overwhelmed by projects for your wedding or event, but you don't want to give up your carefully-designed handmade aesthetic, let us be your crafty best friend! From selecting projects and materials to cutting, pasting, and putting it all together, we can bring your unique vision to life.

Follow Crafty Broads on

img1153
mg2166

7 Reviews for Crafty Broads

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Had a great experience with my dress alterations. They made me feel 100% comfortable the whole time. I would absolutely recommend them. The price was slightly high than I expected but they did a lot of work and the dress fits and looks amazing!

Michelle · Married on 09/18/2016

I went to Crafty Broads to alter my dress, and they did a fabulous job for me. My needs were pretty simple (just needed to add a simple bustle and take up my dress straps a little), so I think it was easy for them. They were friendly, considerate, and had great prices upon researching other dress alterations options. I know they also offer Coordination services & would have definitely considered hiring them for that if we had had a Chicago wedding/hired a coordinator!

Vincent · Married on 07/13/2013

(I posted this review on Yelp too but wanted to add it here and spread the word!) Hiring Cindy as our wedding day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made after getting engaged!

The pre-wedding meetings were so helpful in making sure we were on the right track and had thought of everything for our wedding - Cindy helped us think about so many things we never would have thought about otherwise - even if it was to say, "nope, we're not doing that!" And having someone to help us understand what was / was not a good idea when planning was so helpful.

And of course, on the day of the wedding, having someone to take care of the details and save us from any work that day was incredible. It was awesome that any time I went to Cindy with a question, she already knew the answer and was on top of whatever needed to be done. I felt so confident that Cindy had everything under control!

And last but not least - Cindy made sure we had plenty to eat & drink that day! It's easy to fall in to the trap of over-socializing and under-eating so Cindy made sure had plenty of time to relax, eat, and drink!

Crafty Broads Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Catered by Design
    Catered by Design Wedding Caterers

Love these ladies! We have been working with Crafty Broads for some time now. Great help, very knowledgeable & tons of fun!

• The Grove Redfield Estate
    The Grove Redfield Estate Mansion Weddings

Crafty Broads have worked at The Grove servicing events and have done a great job assisting clients to make their events memorable, fun and beautiful.

• Blush Celebrations
    Blush Celebrations Wedding Planners

You can't go wrong with these ladies! With all that stage managing experience, you know they can handle whatever comes their way. It's a brilliant mix, putting all that theater experience to use in the wedding industry, and you just can't go wrong trusting them to your most important day. They are fun, professional, and will do everything in their power to ensure you have the most awesome wedding day possible.

• Saint Louis, 63146 See on map