78 Thames Street, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Couture Parties

Commitment....That is what Couture Parties Wedding Planning & Design offers. The first step in any healthy marriage is the commitment to one another. Couture Parties is passionate and commited to bringing a couples vision to an enjoyable and memorable day. Guests love to see details that reflect the couple, do not let your details go unseen.
Lead designer Stephanie Frazier Grimm offers couples a personalized wedding experience. Her attention to creative detail and vendor relationships is what makes this Newport event planner stand out.

Please call 401.619-4333 or visit the website at
www.CoutureParties.com
Couture Parties in dedicated to making all your events planned to perfection. Let knowledge, creativeness, and determination, help create memories that will last a lifetime!

Live, Laugh & Enjoy the Party!

Stephanie Frazier Grimm

Bridesmaids
7c60979bfe01953f 1240585425354 c11

11 Reviews for Couture Parties

Lee · Married on 07/11/2015

When we met with Stephanie Grimm of Couture Parties, she asked us what we worried about when thinking about the wedding, being planned for the next summer. I answered that I feared being so "uptight" that my entire family would be mad at me and that I would have no fun. She laughed and said, "that's why you hire me!" While I doubted Stephanie could really accomplish all that I hoped, so began our 13 month relationship which I now happily believe has become a friendship. Stephanie was able to achieve all that my daughter and I hoped. The "S Team" of Stephanie, Sara and Sierra helped us navigate the unknown Newport landscape with patience and a "can do" attitude. They took on additional responsibility with enthusiasm and creativity and communicated efficiently with vendors and resources. It was apparent that they are well regarded by others in the community and all were happy to work with them and us at every turn. She was ever mindful of our budget and always looked for ways to save our money as well as making sound and practical recommendations. I very much appreciated her advice about what was and absolutely wasn't necessary when Pinterest took over our lives and brains!
    The few hiccups that occurred were handled and solved before I knew about them during the wedding festivities and I had a wonderful time from the moment I arrived in Newport. If I didn't know better, I would think that Stephanie was responsible for the picture perfect weather we experienced as well! We will miss working closely with Stephanie and her team, but know that we will always have friends in Newport at Couture Parties!

Sent on 07/18/2015

amber · Married on 06/28/2013

Stephanie and her team are truly amazing. I can't even explain how incredibly helpful they were the day of the wedding. There are things you dont even think about that they are already five steps ahead of you. It took all of the stress off of my shoulders. They make the set up beautiful, they make sure the ceremony goes seamlessly and anything else you could ever ask. Couture parties is awesome and I would recommend them to anyone !!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

Stephanie has been voted one of the best wedding planners in Rhode Island for a reason. I had a few choices to pick from and I'm so glad to have had Stephanie (and Candace) to work with me on my special day. I selected their 'medium' package that enabled me to find some of the vendors on my own. (They do have an inclusive package if need be, brides!) They were attentive and helped with every detail imaginable (some that I didn't even know existed!) They kept me on schedule, checked in frequently and most importantly listened to what I had in mind. My wedding day went off without a hitch and I couldn't recommend them highly enough for any bride.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Award

Couture Parties FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,568.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,818.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3