3508 Admiral Lane N, Minneapolis, MN 55429 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Corwin Photo

For nearly the last decade Corwin Photo has been honored and privileged to share in many couples’ special day. We love that all these years later we still have vivid memories of our day because of our own wedding photos. That helps us strive to turn the fleeting movements of every wedding day into memories that will last a lifetime.

dustinkathy109

Corwin Photo 2
Corwin Photo 3
Corwin Photo 4

Laurel · Married on 10/13/2017

I wish you had the option to give more stars. They deserve 10 or more. Clark and Cherie are hands down the best decision I made with my wedding. They also were the photographers for two of our friends' weddings so I was able to see them work before I was really considering anything. To be fair, by that 2nd wedding we went to I was asking for a business card. You have such a good option for services and they include an engagement photo shoot in the set prices so they get to know you as a couple and you get more comfortable in front of the camera. We had the 2nd photographer option as well as the photo booth which our guests absolutely LOVED. For the day of, I had given them a list of the photos I wanted and my timeline and they entered everything into their photos and smart watches so they could make sure to get everything. I was so appreciative because I was able to just enjoy my day and not have to worry about those details. One of the things I love most about Clark and Cherie is that they do such an amazing job of capturing moments you don't even think of and I only remember noticing them when they pulled us out for sunset photos and a few long exposure shots with sparklers after dark. I've seen a lot of reviews of photographers being very conspicuous and Corwin Photo is awesome at being in the background.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Corwin Photo 5
    Corwin Photo 6
    Corwin Photo 7

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing!! We have the most spectacular wedding photos because of Clark and Cherie! They were super easy to work with and loved all our unique touches - my shoes for example were Star Wars themed. And made sure to get pictures of everything � we couldn't be more pleased. 13/10 would hire for everything.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Erica · Married on 02/26/2017

Cory & Cherie we’re the perfect team for our wedding! Attentive, thoughtful, and so prepared. They went the extra mile to help get the photos we wanted and some great creative ones we fell in love with! Our guests also loved the photo booth they set up for us... I would highly reccomend!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Corwin Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Corwin Photo 1
    Free Photo Booth with any booked package
    Mention this deal through Wedding Wire and receive a complementary photo booth for your reception with any booked wedding collection.

• 3508 Admiral Lane N Minneapolis, 55429 See on map