Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number

About Coordinating Couture

My name is Sandra Visnov and I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my company Coordinating Couture. Coordinating Couture is a local based event and party planning organization that was born out of my passion and desire to plan: Weddings and other special events such as birthday parties, showers (baby and bridal). You deserve THE best on your special day! I can make your dreams come true and your wedding day will be all that you ever wanted!

If you are looking for that "wow" factor for your special event, you have found the perfect coordinator! I specialize in: "Day of Weddings", "Month of Weddings", as well as A La Carte and Full Package Weddings. Please contact me at Sandra.Visnov@gmail.com for further information. I look forward to hearing from you!

999845de8da809b1 1530041759 50ec3b4126832d42 1530041757 02420e5e34130edd 153004