Chicago Suburbs, Chicago, IL 60148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth

>> DISCOUNTS FOR FRIDAY AND SUNDAY WEDDINGS!
>> DJ + PHOTO BOOTH + CEREMONY PACKAGES AVAILABLE

If Your Wedding Has to be Better than Everyone Else's... You've Come to the Right Place!

Great weddings don't just happen... it takes teanwork. Whether you already have some fun ideas in mind or you have no idea where to start, I can help! I have lots of experience, ideas and tips I am happy to share with you to make the planning process much easier for you. I want you (and your guests) to look back and say "wow, that was just perfect!"

If you're looking for a DJ that :

• Spends time learning what you and your guests REALLY like to listen to before the wedding
  • Plays the right music for the right people at the right time.
  • Shares lots of tips and ideas to help make the planning process easier
  • Answers emails and phone calls quickly.
  • Works well with photo/video vendors and the venue so that everything runs smoothly.
  • Includea all of your guests in the fun so everyone has a great time.
  • Keeps the volume at a comfortable level.
  • Can play Latin, Polish, Greek, Eastern European, or any other genre of music.
  • Is flexible, resourceful, reliable and wants your wedding to be as awesome as you do...

Then please send me a message, I ~LOVE~ talking about weddings!

Experience
I've been DJing for many years, starting in the east coast House/Techno/Trance scene in my 20's, I started doing weddings professionally for over a dozen years now. I have taken many classes on acuoustic theory, music and sound production, electronics, microphone theory and voice and performance classes to help become a better DJ for you and your party. It really makes a difference! I have never missed a gig in my entire career and really enjoy working with my clients.

Joel offers packages to make every event fun and professional. He promises quick responses and communication to ensure every event is successful. He will provide high-quality sound equipment, microphones and basic lighting packages to get the party started. Add on a photobooth with unlimited images or lighting upgrades that your guests will love. His full DJ services include:

• Consultation

104 Reviews for Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth

• Suzy

Suzy · Married on 08/31/2019

Joel rocks!

Joel was absolutely the best and went above and beyond our expectations! Not only was Joel and his photo booth partner a pleasure to work with the day of the reception, but he also was incredibly supportive throughout the planning process and played a huge part in setting my mind at ease a few months before the wedding since I planned everything myself and did not hire a wedding planner. He was instrumental in helping me come up with a successful game-plan for our ceremony and reception. He's truly an expert in his field.

We scheduled a slightly longer reception than usual and he ensured everyone was dancing the ENTIRE night! My (now) husband danced so much his entire shirt was soaked through!! If you want an unforgettable reception or party, hire Joel! The only regret I have is not bringing another shirt for my husband to the reception :)

I was so impressed with the photo booth as well-whenever there wasn't someone using the booth I saw the attendant going out and asking people to use it making sure that everyone had the opportunity- the pictures turned out AWESOME!! You will not regret letting Joel rock your ceremony or party!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Baylee

Baylee Shea Streelman · Married on 08/17/2019

Made our wedding a total blast!

Joel was awesome at feeling the crowd and keeping everybody on their feet! At our wedding no one felt like they “should probably dance” to be nice, everybody did because they wanted to and it was so much fun! He knows when the right time is to play a song, there were no awkward transitions at all. We really appreciated how Joel was intentional to listen to our requests! We didn’t want any inappropriate music and he really honored us in keeping it clean fun stuff.

Our wedding was a few states away from where we live, so Joel being responsive and professional with his communication was so great and helped with our wedding planning stress levels. He also was a joy to talk to and laugh with while on the phone! Would truly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Joel!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth Pricing

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth Price Rates

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth 1
    Save $100!! Add Uplighting to your DJ Package for only $200
    If you book Conquest Entertainment for your DJ service you can add 10 Up-Lights with a custom color to match your wedding scheme for only $200 dollars. That's a GREAT DEAL!(regular price: $300)
  • Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth 2
    Premium DJ Package PLUS 6 Hour Photo Booth for $2000
    Get the Premier DJ package which includes up to 7 Hours of DJing* , Premium Dance Floor Lighting and Subwoofer.... PLUS a Zoom Photo Booth for up to 6 hours! Its everything you need to have a totally awesome party....everything is included! The Zoom Photo Booth allows you to customize almost everything, from the outside curtain color to the background on the strips to the countdown screens inside the booth. It's fun and easy!* Ceremony music and mics not included

• Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

Joel and his staff always do such a great job. We love working with them.

• Rhys Ladhani Media Wedding Videographers

It was a pleasure working with Joel. By far the best DJ I've worked with. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he was extremely helpful at managing the night and keeping me informed as to the timeline and any changes that were happening. Super friendly, flexible and great at what he does. Couldn't ask for more.

• Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Joel from Conquest Entertainment many times over the years. He is so attentive to the spirit of the Bride and Groom as well as their desires. Joel gets it right as he plies his craft. The diversity of his abilities in and out of our "WEdding World" set him apart as a distinguished pro. I look forward to working with him in each setting, new and old. I am honored to speak well of and for him and recommend him highly.. Rev Jim Rehnberg, "The Rentarev"

• Chicago Suburbs Chicago, IL, 60148 See on map
    630-448-4469 (Phone number)
    Location of (Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth)