Chicago, Chicago, IL 60137 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth

>> DISCOUNTS FOR FRIDAY AND SUNDAY WEDDINGS!
>> DJ + PHOTO BOOTH + CEREMONY PACKAGES AVAILABLE

If Your Wedding Has to be Better than Everyone Else's... You've Come to the Right Place!

Great weddings don't just happen... it takes teanwork. Whether you already have some fun ideas in mind or you have no idea where to start, I can help! I have lots of experience, ideas and tips I am happy to share with you to make the planning process much easier for you. I want you (and your guests) to look back and say "wow, that was just perfect!"

If you're looking for a DJ that :

• Spends time learning what you and your guests REALLY like to listen to before the wedding
  • Plays the right music for the right people at the right time.
  • Shares lots of tips and ideas to help make the planning process easier
  • Answers emails and phone calls quickly.
  • Works well with photo/video vendors and the venue so that everything runs smoothly.
  • Includea all of your guests in the fun so everyone has a great time.
  • Keeps the volume at a comfortable level.
  • Can play Latin, Polish, Greek, Eastern European, or any other genre of music.
  • Is flexible, resourceful, reliable and wants your wedding to be as awesome as you do...

Then please send me a message, I ~LOVE~ talking about weddings!

Experience
I've been DJing for many years, starting in the east coast House/Techno/Trance scene in my 20's, I started doing weddings professionally for over a dozen years now. I have taken many classes on acuoustic theory, music and sound production, electronics, microphone theory and voice and performance classes to help become a better DJ for you and your party. It really makes a difference! I have never missed a gig in my entire career and really enjoy working with my clients.

Joel offers packages to make every event fun and professional. He promises quick responses and communication to ensure every event is successful. He will provide high-quality sound equipment, microphones and basic lighting packages to get the party started. Add on a photobooth with unlimited images or lighting upgrades that your guests will love. His full DJ services include:

• Consultation

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth 1
Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth 2
Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth 3

Kirsten · Married on 09/15/2018

Joel was very easy to work with and we got along well from the start. We asked him to make a custom song mix for our first dance and it exceeded expectations! He was very responsive and used all of songs we selected for our cocktail hour. We gave him a few songs that we really liked for the reception and he was able to get a good feel for our style and kept everyone on the dance floor. He also provided a photo booth which was a huge hit!! We definitely recommend Joel if you're looking for a DJ for your big day. He will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Deb · Married on 11/24/2017

DJ Joel provided the BEST services for our wedding! From the first time he responded to my email inquiry, I knew we would be in good hands. If I had to describe Joel in 3 words it would be organized, passionate, and professional. I was very impressed by his very quick responses and the first time we met him it was clear that not only is he an incredible DJ, he LOVES what he does. He tailored the night to fit us exactly. He listened to what we wanted/needed and also was helpful at giving suggestions when we were stuck. He coordinated with our other vendors to make sure timing was right and that our photographer wouldn't miss anything important. The music was great (not only because we picked it), but because he read our guests well and kept people on the dance floor the whole night. The acoustics of our venue were challenging because it was an old brick/wood venue that eats up the audio but the sound was perfect all night. Joel also overcame the challenge of the layout of our venue because it allowed people to hang out in another room and he still kept people dancing!

We received many compliments about the music and the flow of the music throughout the night. Also, there are so many behind-the-scenes operations that Joel handled seamlessly. We also rented a photobooth which, at one point we were on the fence about. I don't regret for a second that we went with the photobooth. Our friends and family had so much fun with the props and it was convenient to get digital copies of all the pictures from the night.

Although choosing a DJ shouldn't ever come down to price, it was super helpful that Joel's prices are flexible and 1000% worth the value. I'd choose Joel over and over for any events I would need a DJ for. You will NOT regret hiring him.

Thanks Joel!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth Pricing

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth Price Rates

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth 1
    Save $100!! Add Uplighting to your DJ Package for only $200
    If you book Conquest Entertainment for your DJ service you can add 10 Up-Lights with a custom color to match your wedding scheme for only $200 dollars. That's a GREAT DEAL!(regular price: $300)
  • Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth 2
    Premium DJ Package PLUS 6 Hour Photo Booth for $2000
    Get the Premier DJ package which includes up to 7 Hours of DJing* , Premium Dance Floor Lighting and Subwoofer.... PLUS a Zoom Photo Booth for up to 6 hours! Its everything you need to have a totally awesome party....everything is included! The Zoom Photo Booth allows you to customize almost everything, from the outside curtain color to the background on the strips to the countdown screens inside the booth. It's fun and easy!* Ceremony music and mics not included

• Fred Fox Studios
    Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

Joel and his staff always do such a great job. We love working with them.

• Rhys Ladhani Media
    Rhys Ladhani Media Wedding Videographers

It was a pleasure working with Joel. By far the best DJ I've worked with. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he was extremely helpful at managing the night and keeping me informed as to the timeline and any changes that were happening. Super friendly, flexible and great at what he does. Couldn't ask for more.

• Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev
    Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Joel from Conquest Entertainment many times over the years. He is so attentive to the spirit of the Bride and Groom as well as their desires. Joel gets it right as he plies his craft. The diversity of his abilities in and out of our "WEdding World" set him apart as a distinguished pro. I look forward to working with him in each setting, new and old. I am honored to speak well of and for him and recommend him highly.. Rev Jim Rehnberg, "The Rentarev"

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60137 See on map