23 N. Mentor Ave., Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number

About Connie Tao Designs

Hello! Welcome to Connie Tao Designs! We specialize in custom designing and making one-of-a-kind gowns for your special day. We are a family owned and run business that loves working one on one with brides to create the dress of your dreams. Please call and schedule a free consultation today! :)

studo del mar 1
meg chang photoshoo
meg chang photoshoot 1
studio del mar 2

1 Reviews for Connie Tao Designs

I can't believe this is Connie's first review. She is AMAZING.
    I had a very clear idea of what kind of dress I wanted, and so after not finding it anywhere - I decided I had to get my dream dress custom made.
    I visited so many custom make bridal shops in Koreatown and tried to search in San Gabriel Valley but the ones in Ktown were double the price that Connie quoted me.
    You can tell she is very skilled from her sketches, her knowledge of design, and her shop is filled with dresses that she made from scratch. Incredible.
    FYI if you're looking for custom make and then return it (as a rental) Connie only does custom make and sell.

Connie's shop is intimate, beautiful, and really conveniently located in Pasadena.
    The only reason why I gave her 4.9/5 is because I have a crazy schedule and sometimes scheduling for fittings would take 1-2 weeks in advance. She is always professional and responds well to email when I couldn't get in hold with her by phone.
    ladies - she works with any budget, you can go in and show her a photo, and she will at no price or deposit, create amazing sketches of potential dress designs for you. then you spend the next few weeks/months watching her bring it to life around you!
    I'd ask to make certain changes every week, and she'd make it come to life. Even making my dress more dance-able as I requested!
    She took my feedback really well and in the end, I had a unique unforgettable dress.
    I didn't even want to change out of it into a 2nd reception dress. Just dragged mine around on the dance floor. :)

Thank you so much Connie!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Connie Tao Designs FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils

• 23 N. Mentor Ave. Pasadena, 91106 See on map