Castle Rock, CO 80109 Map · Phone number

About Colorado Premier Events

Colorado Premier Events, A Colorado Front Range Event Planning and DJ Service, specializing in weddings and special events. Being able to tailor our music and services to fit your wedding or event is what we do best. At Colorado Premier Events & DJ, we provide more than a DJ or coordinator, we are your masters of ceremonies; running the event to ensure smooth transition and fun through the entire duration!

• Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment
basic set up

2 Reviews for Colorado Premier Events

Mariah · Married on 06/22/2019

Phenomenal!

Colorado Premier Events was absolutely incredible and I would recommend them to any couple getting married without hesitation! From the beginning Dan was accommodating and responsive to every single question I had. He even drove all the way to our house to meet with us in person to answer questions before we even hired him! He is incredibly organized and has a song choice sheet you fill out with all of your song choices making the whole process easy and stress free. The music he chose for each part of the wedding (cocktail hour, dinner, dancing etc) was perfect and fit the evening. He went above and beyond, he even skipped his first day of family vacation so he could DJ our wedding and met his family the next day leaving on a flight at 4 a.m., that is what I call amazing service! He made the night extra special with a group dance and the photo booth was used by almost everyone there! Dan was so committed to the night and you can tell he loves what he does! I am so happy we chose Colorado Premier Events for our wedding DJ! I can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Christina · Married on 04/30/2016

DJ Danny throws a great party! He is highly communicative and works very hard to fulfill your wishes for your special event. For our wedding, I requested a lot of 1920’s era music which is not always easy to find. I also requested a very specific, very rare version of a song for my husband’s and my first dance. Danny diligently researched the song and was able to play it for us. I gave him a schedule of events and the approximate time that we wanted them to take place; Danny kept me on schedule which really helped the evening go smoothly. Our event was divided up in two different ballrooms, one room for the ceremony/party and one for the buffet dinner. DJ Danny coordinated it so we could have music and microphone capabilities in both rooms. Danny is energetic, friendly, and dynamic, yet professional and flexible. On top of everything else on our wedding day, the weather was cold and snowy, but that didn’t keep Danny from being at our venue in plenty of time, squared away and ready to go. I highly recommend DJ Danny for any event for which you need a dedicated, flexible, hard-working, and energetic entertainer!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Colorado Premier Events FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting