Overland Park Dr, Overland Park, KS 66204 Map Phone number

About Coco Capri Salon

馃尶 We are here to help you feel beautiful on your special day!! Airbrush foundation makeup, up or down hair styling, in studio on or on location. We specialize in natural makeup or glam! We want to make sure you feel comfortable and at ease with your personal style. 馃尶

Destination Weddings 馃尶Travel 馃尶Now booking 2020!

Follow Coco Capri Salon on

Coco Capri Salon 6
Coco Capri Salon 7

Rachel Pilli 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect work!

April did a wonderful job with my unique request! She was a breeze to work with - professional and accommodating! I highly recommend April to anyone wanting a hair and make-up professional for any kind of event :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

Kate 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Best place for hair AND makeup!

April went above and beyond helping my mom out with her fake eyelashes. She wouldn't leave until she knew my mom was happy with them. She also made me a to go kit with my lip colors and other travel sized products. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Eunice Wong 路 Married on 10/21/2018

I can鈥檛 imagine it could be any better!

Like any other bride, I wanted to look my best without breaking the budget, after all, this is the day my groom is seeing me for the first time as his bride and wife and there will be lots of pictures and videos documenting memories of that day. The only other problem is I鈥檓 not too keen on makeup as I鈥檓 not inclined to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis; therefore, a little bit of makeup may make me appear like a clown or may not be enough to lighten up, if not cover, my pimple scars and blemishes. I didn鈥檛 know how much is too much or too less. I just know I wanted to look my best but still look like myself. Then came April! She did magic! She listened to me and tried to understand my vision. She gave suggestions when asked and she was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. She was very professional from being prompt on the appointment time, making sure I was comfortable in my seat and that her hands were clean before she started, that she used clean brushes and applicator sponges to providing me advice and more than enough supply for retouch if I or any of my bridesmaids needed it (but we never did have to retouch). I never realized I could look as I did on my wedding day or ever! I never thought of myself as beautiful but after she did my hair and makeup, I thought and felt I am beautiful! The best part is I still look like myself and not someone else from a magazine or TV show. As she would say, she was merely 鈥渆nhancing鈥 my features. I say she is able to see and let your best features (those same features you never really thought about much, those same features you鈥檝e been taking for granted) shine through. I could not imagine how my wedding would be like if not for the beauty and confidence April was able to bring out in me. Thank you, April!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Coco Capri Salon 8
    Coco Capri Salon 9
    Coco Capri Salon 10

Coco Capri Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Overland Park Dr Overland Park, KS, 66204 See on map