Cocktails With A Twizt

Austin, TX View map

Welcome to the home of one of Austin's preeminent mixologist and DJ!

Our sole purpose is to ensure that you have the best event possible. Whether it's music or drinks , we cater to all of your needs. Be it a wedding, corporate event, private party, festival, we show the same attention to detail and do our absolute best to go above and beyond your expectations. We customize, drinks, music, and service to whatever you desire. No event is too big or small and our prices are very reasonable and negotiable.

Robert Married on 04/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    "We could not have asked for a better duo! Everything from the start of planning to the end of the wedding was professional and exceeded our expectations exponentially! I WILL recommend them to anybody I can! Loved it!!!”
    Angie Married on 10/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I could not have been more happy that I found Cocktails With a Twizt for my wedding. Matthew and Nicole are absolutely amazing at what they do. I used them for my DJ and Bar services. I was immediately comfortable when Matthew and I first spoke. He was so nice and patient with me (someone who knows nothing about putting a wedding together!). After telling him what I was looking for he filled in all the gaps I was missing and asked questions I had not even thought of. Throughout the entire wedding planning process both Nicole and Matthew took all my crazy phone calls and calmed my nerves. Their expertise and special touch in event services is unmatched . I could not have been happier with my DJ and bartender choice, they truly made our wedding day memorable!
  • User2097857 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Matthew and Nicole are amazing! Helpful, kind, thorough, and dependable. They gave me everything I could have wanted and then some at a rate that was far superior to ALL of other vendors I contacted. I received more service for less money. I would use them again no questions and if anyone ever asks me for a recommendation - I recommend them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Austin, 78729
Location of (Cocktails With A Twizt)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding