Minneapolis, MN 55414 Map · Phone number

About CM Photographics

CM Photographics is built around the ideals of providing a product and a service that will fit each client’s individual needs. A recent groom myself, I have been through the process of planning a wedding before and know how difficult it can be. It is my hope that working with CM Photographics is the easiest piece of the puzzle on your wedding day. While I am the main photographer and cover the majority of the weddings myself, CM Photographics is definitely not a one man show. Over the past few years, CM Photographics has grown to the point where we have six photographers that we keep pretty busy.

All six of the photographers at CM Photographics share similar visions, styles, and personalities to provide you a similar result regardless of whom you book. Individual portfolios for each photographer are available upon request.

Lastly, CM Photographics is a GREEN studio! Our studio is run 100% by renewable energy, and we currently operate at about 40% of the typical carbon emission for an establishment of our size. For the carbon emission that we couldn’t eliminate, we purchase carbon offsets instead, making us a total carbon neutral studio. We also purchase recycled products whenever possible, use rechargeable batteries for all of our gear, and our photos are 100% digital, and therefore paperless. If you are interested in purchasing carbon offsets for your wedding we would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

CMPortfolio 0009
23240d04eec2d760 1217869744397 CMPortfolio 0006
CMPortfolio 0010

5 Reviews for CM Photographics

Laura · Married on 06/26/2009

Chris sat down with us a couple of weeks ahead of time and mapped out all of the details (the shots we wanted, places to take pictures, time frames). He came very prepared, and had even memorized the names of our wedding party so that he could direct people around. We were impressed. He and his associate photographer were very professional and took wonderful shots despite the 100 degree weather! He also does some pretty cool work with photoshop.
    Chris is very easy to get a hold of, as well. He was available via email and phone whenever we needed him. We got our pictures just 2 weeks after the wedding and were very satisfied.
    I would recommend him to every bride. He's got a great personality and was so fun to have as a photographer.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2007

Getting to work with Chris was amazing. He has a talent for keeping people engaged in the photo process. The pictures themselves were more than we ever imagined they would be. His creativity and passion for what he does shows in his personality and even more so in his photos.

Sent on 12/03/2007

I used this company for my photo booth and would definitely recommend it. I did get a groupon for it which made it more affordable. My guests had a great time and the staff was accommodating and inviting for the guests. The strips printed out were high quality. I would use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/07/2012