580 Broadway #705, New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number

About CLY Creation

Team CLY CREATION

Chung:Founder, Photographer

Matt:Founder, Photographer

We are ready to shoot!!!

CLY Creation is always busy shooting beautiful weddings through out the tri-states, if not going on some wild and crazy portrait sessions.

Give us a buzz and stop by our studio to see what amazing photographs we can cook up for you.

www.CLYCREATION.com

53c1dfcece9e2283 1240516221093 0043sam

20 Reviews for CLY Creation

• Janet

Janet · Married on 05/14/2016

Chung is the BEST :))) We started researching vendors over a year and a half out from our date, and Chung was one of the very first we booked. I loved the style of his photography from my initial research, and when we did go to meet him he was just so professional, courteous, and friendly! His team is also awesome and everyone is very responsive! I also really loved that he had a lot of experience working in our venue, the Harold Pratt House, and thus knew his way around the place and where all the best shots would be. He was also super helpful during the planning process, and recommended vendors to me (many of which I ended up booking with lovely results!) and was also instrumental in creating a timeline and keeping us on schedule during the day of.

We booked our engagement shoot with him as well and of course loved how the photos came out. I really appreciated how he guided us through posing and gave specific tips as I definitely feel like I typically look awkward in photos, but he also took more natural moving shots as well, and he really listened to any requests we had.

During the actual day, we really loved how well he and his team communicated with us and both of our families, which included some older Korean adults, and they were really friendly with the little ones too :)

We got our preview pictures on his blog quite soon after the wedding and they are just gorgeous!! We also got our wedding video preview and it was also amazing!! We are so excited to get the rest of our pictures and we are definitely recommending him to all of our friends in the future. Photography is honestly one of if not THE most important aspects of your wedding day and Chung and his team are the absolute best!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Tricia · Married on 05/07/2016

Chung was recommended to us by both my husband's cousin and my cousin (each booked Chung for wedding photos), and he and Aiva blew our socks off. Chung and Aiva were incredibly accommodating, responsive, professional, and fun to work with. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy to have been lucky enough to book Chung and Aiva - if you have the opportunity, you won't be disappointed. As our cousins and their husbands told us, they're simply the best in the city. Book them immediately!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough about how much we recommend Chung and his team at Cly! The photos and video footage came out absolutely stunning! Chung was extremely composed, professional and easy going that it was by far my easiest vendor to work with. He and his team traveled two and half hours to our wedding in Pennsylvania without any hesitation and took control to capture the most perfect photos. He had great suggestions for the first look and delivered beautiful portrait and candid shots. I was recommended Chung by a very good friend and we've since passed him along to many others. He is truly an amazing photographer!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Award

CLY Creation FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• 580 Broadway #705 New York, 10012 See on map