285 Montevue Lane, Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number

• Classic Bakery
  • Savvy Treats
a8c4a159404ead3e cspsroundsinglecopy
Clustered Spires Pastry Shop
3-tier buttercream, Navy Fondant base ribbons & bow - Minion topper ordered from Etsy
 Ceresville Mansion, Frederick, MD

Clustered Spires Pastry Shop 5
  • Sanam

Sanaa · Married on 09/22/2018

Deliciously Wonderful

I decided to order my wedding cake from Clustered Spires after my sister’s positive experience with them. They make the most delicious cakes ever!! Our cake was three tiered with amazingly tasty Astoria icing and cascading flowers made of fondant on the outside. The inside consisted of two different batter flavors and three different icing flavors. I highly recommend this bakery to anyone looking to order wedding or celebration cakes, they’re the best I know of!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Susie · Married on 11/03/2017

I had learned of CLustered Spires at a wedding show. The samples were delicious! I booked a tasting with another vendor and really didn’t have that wow reaction with my taste buds. So, finally, i found the information for CLustered Spires and booked a tasting. The cakes were to die for!! I knew that i just had to book them for our wedding. We had a vanilla cake with raspberry marmalade at the bottom, followed by a chocolate cake with raspberry butter cream and the top layer was lemon cake with raspberry marmalade. The cake was a hit! My family members were fighting over the leftover cake! We had leftover cake because we had several no shows and i ordered more than needed. Needless to say, the day after our wedding, we had requests for leftovers. The cake was very elegant and just how we wanted it. You want your guests to rave about the food and cake. Clustered Spires will definitely have that effect! Go get your wedding cake there! I’m already getting request for birthday cakes from there...you will not regret it!!!

Clustered Spires Pastry Shop 6
    Sent on 11/22/2017

Allycia · Married on 11/03/2017

We ordered our wedding cake from Clustered Spires for our November 2017 wedding. We did a very simple design since we were also doing an ice cream sundae bar and Karen was willing to add live flowers from the florist on to the cake. It looked beautiful! My husband and I ended up smashing (see pictures below) so what actually made it into my mouth tasted AMAZING!! Our guests loved the cake. It took all the self control I could muster to not bust into our anniversary top layer the last couple weeks. We're praying it still tastes great in 11 months!!

Clustered Spires Pastry Shop 7

Award

Clustered Spires Pastry Shop FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 285 Montevue Lane Frederick, 21702 See on map