We love to plan and coordinate weddings and events mainly in the San Juan Islands. We are very happy you found us ~ please take your time and browse through our platform or visit our website. And when you're ready we'd love to hear from you and talk about how we can assist you with our talents, creativity & hearts!

• Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

A
Andrew L. Sent on 10/31/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Olivia is the best on the islands!!

Olivia provided the most amazing wedding planning for our big day. She is thoughtful, caring, professional, and above all, the queen of execution. She helped my wife and I relax and enjoy our wedding weekend without stress, overcoming obstacles with ease. If you are getting married on the islands, choose Olivia. You won't be let down.
H
Hannah M. Sent on 09/06/2023

Best wedding planner!!

The first vendor I booked after getting engaged was Olivia with Cloud 9 Events. After a meet and greet phone call, I immediately felt at ease and excited to begin the wedding planning process because she gave off enthusiastic energy and knowledge of Orcas Island. My husband and I got married on our family. Since we did not have an already established venue, we had to start from scratch and outsource EVERYTHING. Olivia helped us come up with a comprehensive plan that fit our budget, thought of details that I would never have come up with on my own, and kept us on track with her wedding planning program to ensure our wedding would be perfect. Since we do not live on the island, Olivia would go to the property with vendors in our place and coordinate with the rentals company our requests. She always answered texts and phone calls, emails, and questions within a timely manner. During the week leading up to our wedding, we unexpectedly had to get a new photographer due to a medical emergency. Olivia found us a local photographer within a day, set up transportation and made all the arrangements for us so that we did not have to stress. Olivia's recommendations for local vendors was honest and she gave insight about vendors that you can't get from websites or reviews.
The Cloud 9 events team came for two days ahead of our wedding to set up and arrange all the decorations so that my husband and I could relax and enjoy our family and friends arriving.
On the wedding day, she kept us on schedule and coordinated with all the vendors to set up according to our plan. Her team cleaned up, put equipment away, and coordinated all the rental pick up so I didn't have to clean or worry at all the day after. If you want a stress free wedding so that you can enjoy the time with your family, friends, and new spouse, I highly recommend Cloud 9 events!
Elwyn
Elwyn P. Sent on 11/03/2023

100% Worth It

Olivia puts tremendous care and attention into her work. She guided us through every big and small decision - it felt as if we were her only customer throughout the process.

She is an islander through and through. She knows the best businesses, locations, activities, and travel options available - even on short notice. Every vendor we worked with told us “Oh, we love working with Olivia”. It just made everything run smooth as could be.

Logistically, her team is extremely efficient and professional. On top of that, she made time to include personal gestures and details to make our wedding day feel special and truly our own. She put us at ease. I thought that I would become more stressed the closer we got to our wedding date. It turned out to be the opposite - I felt more relaxed each day because of how thoroughly we had planned.

Even if you tend to be a DIY type of person I cannot tell you how much our decision to hire a planner / day-of coordinator paid off. I promise that the peace of mind alone is worth every penny. You will have a day full of love, a killer party, and the best memory of your life.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Petals and Twist Petals and Twist Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working alongside Kimaya of Cloud Nine Events for years. She is a logistical wizard and loving person; committed to her clients generous with her vendors. Petals and Twist is better for our relationship.

Petals and Twist
· Wedding Cakes
Nest
5.0 out of 5 rating , 21 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding