Renton, WA 98059 Map · Phone number

About L Events

At L Events our goal is to make your wedding planning as simple and painless as possible. We'll work with you and do as much or as little as you want us to do to ensure that everything from "Yes I will" to "I do" is stress-free. After all, it may be the most important day of your life, but you have more important things in your life to worry about.

What can L Events do for you?

• Provide vendor recommendations and assistance with selection
  • Assist with wedding decor design
  • Create a realistic budget and make sure you stick to it
  • Negotiate contracts with vendors
  • Coordinate the rehearsal dinner
  • Oversee set-up of ceremony and reception
  • Create timelines for vendors, the ceremony, and the reception
  • Day-of coordination
  • Keep you sane!

Email me and let me know what you need for your wedding day. The first consultation is always free!

G139
IMG3530
IMG3535

6 Reviews for L Events

Linda · Married on 07/03/2016

A friend of ours had Leeching as their day of coordinator and raved about how happy they were with their wedding, mainly because of how smooth everything went. So when my fiance and I started planning our wedding, it was an easy decision hiring Leeching as our wedding coordinator.

She is responsive, professional, and extremely organized. Leeching asked all the right questions and provided helpful suggestions to make our wedding day more efficient.

After meeting with Leeching 2 months before our wedding to go over the day-of timeline, a huge sense of relief was lifted off our shoulders as we were finally able to put moving pieces together.

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stress-free wedding :)

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2012

Leeching is absolutely wonderful to work with and my husband and I wholeheartedly recommend her services. When I first started planning, I knew that I would need some major help with the day of the wedding. My fiancé was doubtful at first about hiring a Day-Of-Coordinator, but soon saw I had made the right choice in having Leeching help us. The day of our rehearsal, our officiant lost his way to the ceremony site and we were only allowed a small window of time to rehearse. I was initially stressed out about this, but Leeching immediately took the reins and orchestrated the rehearsal and set my worries at ease. By the time the officiant arrived, we had already gone through the processional and recessional twice. Leeching had done most of the work with organizing the rehearsal last minute and the officiant only needed to do a quick run-through of the details of the program. (FYI, she is also ordained just in case some unfortunate event should befall on your officiant the actual day of your wedding.) The day of, I only had to show up to the ceremony. Leeching made sure rentals were set up as I asked and everything was perfect and on schedule. Even extremely organized, control-freak brides (myself included) will benefit from having her help. Trust me, the day of you will want to relinquish all control and let someone else take care of things. It is extremely overwhelming as a bride to have to worry about details the day of the wedding, when you have already spent months thinking about them. Do yourself a favor and have Leeching help you on your big day. She’s super friendly, quick to answer any questions, will offer you awesome advice and suggestions, and is great at handling the inevitable wedding mini-crisis so you don’t have a nervous bridal breakdown.
    (Also, she has A LOT of experience handling a large Vietnamese or Chinese reception, like ours. Really helpful for 2nd gen Asian couples trying to balance modern tastes with traditional expectations from families.)

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2012

L Events is run by Leeching Tran. She is awesome, and did an amazing job in day of coordination for our wedding. She is very responsive to email and easy to get a hold of. We don't know what we would have done without her help on the day of the wedding. She made sure everyone was on time and focused. I would highly recommended her services to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator/event planner. Leeching is extremely efficient, organized and friendly!

L Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Jessica Gallo - Harpist
    Jessica Gallo - Harpist Wedding Musicians

Leeching is an exceptional wedding planner and day-of coordinator. I've been in the industry for 16 years and I can honestly say she is one of the very best coordinators I've ever had the privilege to work with. I was impressed with the way she was always one step ahead—anticipating needs, answering questions and keeping everything running smoothly. I absolutely recommend her services!

• A Seattle Wedding (serving the Greater Seattle/Tacoma areas)
    A Seattle Wedding (serving the Greater Seattle/Tacoma areas) Wedding Officiants

Best "Day of" coordinator in the business!

• Tobey Nelson Events and Design
    Tobey Nelson Events and Design Wedding Florists

L Events has been very pleasant, professional and easy to work with. I recommend them highly!

• Renton, WA 98059 See on map