Jessica Gallo - Harpist

Seattle, WA View map

$350 Most Popular Price

I have been playing the harp for 22 years and I'm excited to help you create a beautiful atmosphere for your special day.

Playing for my first wedding at 13 years old was a thrilling experience and I have loved weddings ever since! It has been my privilege to participate in many many ceremonies over the past 16 years both on the east and west coasts and I have enjoyed seeing how each one is completely unique and special.

I offer free, no obligation consultation meetings. This is a way for me to get to know you and understand the “feel” you would like. Call or e-mail today to set up your consultation.

Jessica

425-298-5245

www.jessicagallo.com

jessica@jessicagallo.com

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Sample Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp

Carol Married on 10/22/2016
    I highly recommend contacting Jessica! She is professional, and so accommodating.
    Rc Married on 08/01/2016
    Jessica's music was absolutely beautiful and everyone loved it. They were blown away!
    She was the perfect special touch for our ceremony.
  • User2559687 2+ years ago
    Jessica was so wonderful! She was easy to reach and very punctual, she arrived to the venue even before I did! I can still hear the song I walked to playing in my head, she did a simply magical job. I also entrusted her with the music to my reception and the selection of a wonderful Cellist. Not only did they sound much better than any DJ, their price was very reasonable for the whole wedding. I could not be happier!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

L Events L Events Wedding Planners

Jessica is extremely talented and plays the harp beautifully. She is very professional and pleasant to work with. Jessica arrived to the wedding early with plenty of time to spare to get set up and comfortable, made sure all the arrangements were in order, and timed the music perfectly for the wedding ceremony. She is a great find if you are looking for a harpist.

Rock Hill Rock Hill Mansion Weddings

Jessica Gallo played the most beautiful harp music at our venue, Rock Hill Plantation House, in Stafford, Virginia multiple occasions over the years. She did a fabulous job! Every couple was delighted with the beautiful harp music that she provided to their guests and we were very happy to have her on our preferred vendors list. We were so sad when she moved to Seattle, Washington, but know that she is going to bring joy through her music to many couples and other clients there. We can highly recommend this wonderful professional harpist!

80TH And Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA, 98103
Location of (Jessica Gallo - Harpist)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding