Miami, FL 33156 Map · Phone number

American Apple Pie Cupcakes
Gingerbread Cupcakes
Gingerbread Cupcakes
Mum's Christmas Parfait Cupcakes
Inspired by the Icecream parfaits my grandmother would make us at...
Mum's Christmas Parfait Cupcakes Inspired by the Icecream parfaits my grandmother would make us at...
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Romeo & Juliet Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes stuffed with fresh strawberries, fudge filling, and...
Romeo & Juliet Cupcakes Chocolate cupcakes stuffed with fresh strawberries, fudge filling, and...
Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes
12219554101532056610075553032489135799458849n
12249982101532056610025554956032558791614998n
12246756101532056609975551057478130560075526n
Cloud 9 Bakery
Featured on Style Me Pretty's Instagram!
Featured on Style Me Pretty's Instagram!
12243325101532056609875555847382529789859692n
12241073101532056612125556301619213026273464o
66581210151143580403067275761317o

59 Reviews for Cloud 9 Bakery

• Jane

Jane kIslak · Married on 01/18/2020

Best cake`

The team at Cloud 9 were great to work with. From our tasting to picking up cupcakes from them to this day, they are always a pleasure. Our wedding cake was exactly as we dreamed

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Haydar · Married on 11/14/2019

Still dreaming about their dessert

I am SO glad I picked cloud 9 bakery for my wedding! I am a major sweet tooth so having delicious desserts at my wedding was always a priority for me. I had actually previously contacted and visited a very well known Miami bakery, but felt like I didn’t get the best service and they didn’t really care about me as much as other customers (I had a very small and intimate wedding so didn’t need to order an excessive amount of dessert). After that experience I knew I wanted to go with another bakery and that’s when I discovered cloud 9!

The cloud 9 staff did a fantastic job at replying quickly to emails and phone calls. The owner was also so down to earth and she felt like a friend.

The reason why I loved cloud 9 so much was because they’re not just the typical generic bakery... they have the most unique and delicious cake flavors and dessert creations. I decided to go with the honey vanilla cake with salted caramel butter cream and it was certainly the best cake I’ve ever had in my entire life. We also had a dessert buffet that included the cloud 9 bars (gooey deliciousness), mini guava and chocolate chip cheesecakes, and key lime pie, s’mores, and cookie dough cups. My guests raved about all of the desserts. They were all so good!!

I have no regrets with picking cloud 9 bakery with my wedding! I got married a few months ago, and I still have the top layer of cake in my freezer. Our plan was to eat it on our first year anniversary, but the cake was so good that I couldn’t wait that long.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Linsey

Linsey · Married on 02/16/2019

YES to Cloud 9

Our guava cupcakes and guava wedding cake were a highlight of the wedding! People are still talking about them. Thank you Kristen and team!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Cloud 9 Bakery FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cloud 9 Bakery 1
    20% off your next order with a review of your last!
    Has Cloud 9 sweetened your day? Let others know about it! Submit a sweet review for us and we'll be indebted to you on your next order! Haven't used us yet? Let us know you found us on EventWire/WeddingWire and get the same deal with promise of a review! $50 minimum, limit 1 per person (Only 1 revew per person is allowed on WeddingWire)

• Julia Rohde Designs Wedding Florists

Bacon & Pancake cupcakes, Apple Pie cupcakes, Red Velvet cupcakes, Candied Apples, everything Cloud 9 Bakery makes is out of this world! We have worked on several projects together and not only do they create the cutest designs on their baked goods and cakes, but they are undeniably delicious. You'll find yourself craving them! Cloud 9 Bakery has everything and more for your wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, etc. We love everything they make!

• Weddings in DR Wedding Planners

Kristen at Cloud 9 is sweet as can be! She takes the time to make each sweet treat custom & meaningful - her passion for the baking world is unmatchable! She's your go-to-gal for your next wedding or event...hands down!!! XO

• Miami, 33156 See on map
    Location of (Cloud 9 Bakery)