Cloud 9 Bakery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Lucia S. Married on 11/13/2021

Delicious Cake and Cupcakes

Kristin was so easy to work with. We initially were recommended Cloud9 Bakery by our planner and we instantly booked her for our wedding cake/cupcakes. Everything looked so perfect and the cake was absolutely delicious! So many people came up to us and commented on how great the cupcakes were! She was also very flexible in rescheduling our wedding date due to a covid delay.
  • Laura
    Laura R. Married on 03/06/2021

Delicious wedding cake!

Cloud 9 made my wedding cake, which was a guava flavored cake and it was an absolute hit. Our guests loved it and kept asking me where it was from.
    It was very beautiful too :) I highly recommend them if you are looking for your wedding cake in the Miami area.
  • Jane
    Jane K. Married on 01/18/2020

Best cake`

The team at Cloud 9 were great to work with. From our tasting to picking up cupcakes from them to this day, they are always a pleasure. Our wedding cake was exactly as we dreamed
  • Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 11/14/2019

Still dreaming about their dessert

I am SO glad I picked cloud 9 bakery for my wedding! I am a major sweet tooth so having delicious desserts at my wedding was always a priority for me. I had actually previously contacted and visited a very well known Miami bakery, but felt like I didn’t get the best service and they didn’t really care about me as much as other customers (I had a very small and intimate wedding so didn’t need to order an excessive amount of dessert). After that experience I knew I wanted to go with another bakery and that’s when I discovered cloud 9!

The cloud 9 staff did a fantastic job at replying quickly to emails and phone calls. The owner was also so down to earth and she felt like a friend.

The reason why I loved cloud 9 so much was because they’re not just the typical generic bakery... they have the most unique and delicious cake flavors and dessert creations. I decided to go with the honey vanilla cake with salted caramel butter cream and it was certainly the best cake I’ve ever had in my entire life. We also had a dessert buffet that included the cloud 9 bars (gooey deliciousness), mini guava and chocolate chip cheesecakes, and key lime pie, s’mores, and cookie dough cups. My guests raved about all of the desserts. They were all so good!!

I have no regrets with picking cloud 9 bakery with my wedding! I got married a few months ago, and I still have the top layer of cake in my freezer. Our plan was to eat it on our first year anniversary, but the cake was so good that I couldn’t wait that long.
  • Linsey
    Linsey Married on 02/16/2019

YES to Cloud 9

Our guava cupcakes and guava wedding cake were a highlight of the wedding! People are still talking about them. Thank you Kristen and team!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 01/19/2019

Best Cake and Cupcakes!

My husband's only requests for our wedding was an indoor reception and an amazing cake. Cloud 9 did not disappoint and it was everything we dreamed of! From our tasting to changing our minds on flavors to texting our planner the week before, Kristen was amazing! At our tasting we tried vanilla bean, key lime, and red velvet. We loved all of them and decided on red velvet with mini key lime cupcakes. Then we confused ourselves because we took home mini cupcakes that were honey vanilla, rose champagne, dulce de leche, and a few others with each one being better than the next. We also took home some of their other delicious cookies and bars. We finally decided on our cake as Honey Vanilla with Key Lime cupcakes. The cupcakes were on the table all of ten minutes before they vanished. We live about an hour away from Cloud 9 Bakery or my husband would be there daily.
  • Vanesa
    Vanesa Married on 11/10/2018

The most delicious cake we have ever had!

Kristen and Cloud 9 deliver the most beautiful and decadent cakes I have ever had!

Our reception hall offered a cake, and we did do a tasting....it was god-awful! Everything in a wedding is important and the cake you serve deserves the same quality that you have been planning for. Cloud 9 more than delivered. We served a guava and cream cheese naked cake with custom REAL lace that was INJECTED with guava pearls!! I mean, not only is the cake good but then you have these surprise bursts of guava! YUMMMMM!

Go to a tasting with them! It's such an enjoyable experience with so many options!! You will not be disappointed. All our cakes are now Cloud 9 cakes!
    Michele Married on 09/22/2018

the Best Wedding Cake I've had

This was by far the best wedding cake I've ever had, and many of my guests said the same thing! We had a three tiered cake with one tier being chai latte and the others being marble and they both were fantastic!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/15/2018
    Delicious cake, a true vision! Cake tasting was also a blast great at contacting through email!
    Cara Married on 04/08/2018
    Kristen was great to work with! Very responsive and created exactly what we wanted. We had a Key Lime naked cake! Everyone loved the flavor and it was beautiful too!
    Andrea Married on 01/27/2018
    This cake shop delivers flawlessly! We ordered a 3 tier cake:
    Rose champagne with sweet cream frosting on the first tier, lemon with pistachio butter cream on the second, and dark chocolate with espresso frosting at the very top. Our naked cake was young, classy and absolutely adorable. Cloud 9 Bakery delivers on time regardless of their heavy workload and their slower than normal client communication. Their cake, according to over 100 of my guests and I, is absolutely delicious and beautiful.

• Nichole
    Nichole Married on 12/30/2017
    Kristen is an absolutely sweetheart! I only met Kristen once sadly but shared communication with her throughout the whole wedding process. I had to choose 2 flavors for my wedding cake because everything Kristen offers is absolutely delicious! You’ll have a hard time choosing your wedding cake flavor too. Everything was perfect, delicious, and ready to eat on the wedding day! Highly recommend the desserts also! Thank you CLOUD 9!
  • I
    Iris Married on 11/25/2017
    Having to work closely with Kristen from Cloud 9 was nothing less than a pure joy and in my husbands words "down right delicious". We fell in love with Kristen and all her desserts when we went in for our "pre-cake tasting". I walked in to pick up a few desserts to take home to get my husband excited for our tasting, and boy was I wrong... Excited was an UNDERSTATEMENT!

Kristen and her team made an incredible dessert table for our wedding. With three different cakes (Rose Champagne, and the Lemon Pistachio) we added the most amazing assortments of "The Best of Cloud 9" bakery. From the shooters to the Cloud 9 bars (first to go) it was delicious and stunning. Guest were begging to leave with more cake!

Highly suggest for any wedding wither you go for the cake or just a large table for all guest to enjoy.
    Jo Ann Married on 06/10/2017
    We booked Cloud 9 indirectly through our venue (Villa Woodbine). At our tasting, we picked guava, coconut, and pink champagne. The cake was absolutely delicious! For cake design, we opted for a three tiered cake with a Spanish tile pattern to match our venue. The execution was perfect! We got so many compliments. Guests are still talking about how delicious and beautiful it was.
    Kate Married on 03/03/2017
    We are so so thankful we found Kristen at Cloud 9 Bakery to cater the desserts for our wedding! The gooey bars are to die for! We struggled to find a dessert company that had something delicious, unique and reasonable in cost. Cloud 9 was just what we were looking for. Not only did Kristen make everything easy for us, but the desserts were so freaking delicious, it’s hard to describe. All of our wedding guests raved about the Reese’s peanut butter bars and red velvet bars. Thank you Kristen for helping make our wedding such a great time!
    Leeanne Married on 02/18/2017
    My daughter’s wedding took place at The Deering Estate on February 18, 2017. Cloud 9 Bakery & Café is a small bakery in Pinecrest, Florida, owned and operated by a young delightful couple. Their “menu” of tasty treats won us over immediately. They hosted a tasting at their cute little café and provided us with a wonderful sampling of the tasty treats that my daughter and her husband had chosen. My daughter elected to have a desserts table at the wedding and they put together a beautiful display of different cakes, cupcakes, etc. that complimented the theme and style of the wedding. Kristen and her husband were very helpful and accommodating, and they were prompt to reply to our inquiries. If you have any questions about our experience with Cloud 9 Bakery, please feel free to email me at questionsaboutmyreview@gmail.com
    Laurel Married on 01/28/2017
    We used Cloud 9 Bakery for our wedding cake last weekend in Coconut Grove and couldn't have been more pleased. Kristin was easy to work with and is a cake master! She created an awesome half naked wedding cake look and it was honestly the best and most unique flavored wedding cake anyone at our reception has ever had.
    Jesse Married on 12/30/2016
    We were very lucky to have Cloud 9 contribute to our wedding. We decided to get a smaller cake, just enough for everyone to have a bite, and add to that with an assortment of their delicious bars and brownies. They took time to decorate it with our organic elements, the vanilla rum balls were scrumptious, but the Cloud 9 bars stole the show!
    Brianna Married on 12/03/2016
    THE BEST CAKE EVER. Thank you so much, Kristen, for our beautiful wedding cake. Kristen is a master baker, and not only are the cakes beautiful to look at she has the most scrumptious flavors (Rosé!!) We had a lemon cake with a pistachio icing and I am dreaming of our one year anniversary so that I can have an excuse to go down to Pinecrest and pick up some goodies.
  • User2890013 2+ years ago
    Cloud 9 bakery created a beautiful naked or scraped wedding cake. Though I did not work with them directly they executed exactly to my liking. My wedding guests were not only impressed with the look of the cake but we're obsessed with the taste of the cake. I ordered honey vanilla and rose champagne, and though both were a hit, the rose champagne was the star. I highly recommend for the deliciousness and uniqueness of the cakes!
  • I
    Irma Married on 11/26/2016
    KRISTEN IS A DOLL. OUR DESSERT TABLE WAS A HIT! WE GOT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING. VERY QUICK WITH RETURNING EMAIL RESPONDS, AS WELL AS HONEST. MILD DISCREPANCY WITH ORDER AND SHE RETURNED MONEY THAT I OVER PAID. THAT ALONE MERITS GREAT SERVICE. WE ARE STILL GETTING COMMENTS ON HOW DELISH ALL THE TREATS WERE. THANK YOU!MR AND MRS BALDWIN
    Lydi Married on 11/05/2016
    Two words…ROSÉ CHAMPAGNE. Do yourself the favor and try this flavor! Every single one of our guests loved our wedding cake. We chose rosé champagne and Belgian chocolate as our flavors. Not only was the flavor outrageous but, our presentation amazing. Kristen truly nailed it! I told her exactly what I wanted, and she accommodated for me. I can’t wait to visit her bakery and order hundreds of other goodies for my future events. I’m so happy that we worked together and currently have a countdown ‘til we can thaw and eat our anniversary tier.
    Caroline Married on 11/04/2016
    Cloud 9 made a dream wedding cake for us! We wanted to be a little nontraditional and opted for a minty blue cake. I provided a swatch of the bridesmaid dresses and Kristen matched it perfectly. Her display was stunning-magazine worthy!The barely naked style looks amazing! Rose champagne cake was amazing and you must get the mini key lime pies-I snagged some off the cake stands before dinner!
    Gabby Married on 07/09/2016
    I used this bakery within a catering package from my venue. This bakery was a pleasure to work with. My cake turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. I would definitely recommend!
    Carly Married on 02/06/2016
    Our cake was not only stunning – but delicious :) Super helpful throughout the process – she made a house call so we could sample all the different flavors!