Sandusky, OH 44870 Map · Phone number

About CLG Photography

CLG Photography consists of the husband and wife team of Chris and Laura Adams. We serve the northern Ohio area, the Islands, and beyond. We would love to preserve your cherished memories!

Photography is a passion for us, and we believe the Lord, Jesus Christ, has blessed us with our abilities; we can do nothing good without Him! As time has passed, we've learned, improved and have become more enamored with photography. For every client (of one of our usual listed packages) we will include a CD (or DVD depending on the volume) of the proof pictures at no extra cost. Our wedding negatives were destroyed years ago and we no longer have a chance to get more high quality large prints...we don't want that to happen to you!

What makes CLG Photography different from the many others in our area? We have established a style drawn from the inspiration of some East and West coast photographers, in regards to framing, posing/capturing and processing/editing. We make use of off camera lighting and very narrow depth of field. We use medium and long telephoto lenses to add flattering compression to portraits and good background blur (bokeh) along with reflectors to bounce fill light back onto the subject. In indoor events, such as wedding receptions, we shoot with diffused or bounced flash balanced with a higher mix of ambient light than you traditionally see in this area. Why? Because it more closely resembles what you'd really see, and we're not in the days of 400 and 800 ASA film anymore. We do not like photos of brightly lit couples and black backgrounds. Nor do we like the new style of processing. Our style is crisp, clean, and bold!

Please visit our website for package and pricing information! All of the information about packages and pricing is on our website; we are very straightforward with you. We do not believe in a "starting at" price to draw you in, only to hit you with an enormous end result cost. We want to do business with you knowing you have all of the information, and that you chose us because you love our work!

Please give us a call or email today so we can discuss your special day with you!

Follow CLG Photography on

• Smooth Pics Photography
  • Brittney Zivcsak Photography
  • JEM Photography

13 Reviews for CLG Photography

Molly · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris and Laura did such a wonderful job- I was so excited to see my proofs and even more excited to see all my photos!

Sent on 07/22/2016

CLG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Molly! We loved being a part of your day! They'll be worth the wait. :)

Leah · Married on 10/02/2015

I LOVED working with Chris and Laura. They were detail oriented and made Ty and I feel at ease during photos. Great at responding to emails and a very kind couple.

Sent on 10/19/2015

CLG Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Leah! We loved working with you and Ty as well! You two, your bridal party, and both of your families were fantastic! :)

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so glad that I went with CLG Photography! Chris and Laura take wonderful pictures and are very nice! They are very professional and work well with you. You can see the passion and love they have for photography! I would definitely recommend them to anyone! (In fact I already did to my friend for her wedding and her pictures turned out amazing!) :) Thank you Chris and Laura for capturing my wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2014

CLG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! You and Geoff were awesome to work with! Thank you for braving the cold with us. It was totally worth it!!! :) We were so happy to be a part of your special day. :)

Award

• DNA Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chris and Laura Do an awesome job, The pictures they take are amazing and like nothing else I have seen. You will not be disappointed with CLG Photography work!

• The Colonnade Banquet Halls

CLG Photography does a top notch job! Colonnade Highly recommends! They are great to work with and the end product of Beautiful pictures of your reception is something you will treasure for years to come!

• Sandusky, 44870 See on map
    4192718912 (Phone number)
    Location of (CLG Photography)