Claudia Del Rivero Photography

Riviera Maya View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Hello!, my name is Claudia Del Rivero in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Photography let me express the beauty that surrounds me.

I've been living in Cancun for more than 20 years, I live with my 2 kids, 3 dogs and my lovely husband and travel partner. I've founded Claudia Del Rivero photography since 2011, since then I've been working hard to make my company grow, I love to take care of every visual detail at a wedding. I love to shoot with my heart this way you can feel everything again when you see your pictures after the wedding. Besides photography I love movies, art and travel.

Thanks for stopping by and for being curious enough to find your way to this page. Alternatively or additionally, feel free to check out my social media

If you think we’d be friends,feel free to contact me through any of the choices below

info@claudiadelrivero.com
facebook.com/delriverophotography
Instagram @claudelrivero
Cel. +52 (998) 734 9270

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Agata
    Agata Married on 12/27/2021

Amazing service

Thank you Claudia not only for fantastic photoshoot at my daughter’s wedding but your help on arranging things that aren’t related to photography. You’re kind, flexible, quick to reply, always pleasant. With your help on arranging flowers, taxi, where to go for fun and attraction, none of this would have been possible. Newly wed and the entire family thank you sincerely. AMAZING SERVICE EVERYONE!!

Claudia Del Rivero Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! it was a pleasure working with you and your family, besides being able to help you out with other arrangements made me happy :D
    Crystalyn B. Married on 10/02/2021

Thrilled With My Photos!

I am truly thrilled with my wedding photos! I am honestly a little critical of photography, especially of myself - but Claudia made even un-photogenic me look good ( ; My favorite thing about my pictures are the candid shots she was able to get when no one knew they were being photographed. They are the essence of the time we had in Mexico! I will treasure these photos for a lifetime. I highly recommend!

Claudia Del Rivero Photography's reply:

Awww Chris! thank you for your kind words! your wedding was beyond beautiful. You have a wonderful family!
    Taylor H. Married on 09/18/2021

Fantastic pictures and Claudia is amazing

Was short notice and needed a photographer, reached out and Claudia responded right away. She did a fantastic job with all of our pictures and help set up the proposal.

Once again she was so easy and great to work with Loved how our pictures turned out. She takes amazing pictures, will have her do all of our future shoots.

Claudia Del Rivero Photography's reply:

Thank you for considering me to capture such a special moment for you both, also thank you for trusting in me and my work, I´d definitely love to work with you again!

Real Weddings

Claudia Del Rivero Photography 1
Exclusive

Riviera Maya
52-9987349270
Location of (Claudia Del Rivero Photography)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding