Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Classic Photo and Video

Photo and Video for all occasions.

Welcome to Classic Photo and video, member of Professional Photographers of America

An award-winning photography studio, based in Philadelphia - serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. Our professional team of photographers caters to your special day, capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments from weddings, bar-mitzvahs, corporate events, and other celebrations.

Combining our photojournalistic style with advanced technology and digital imaging, we deliver brilliant photographs. Our unique approach captures natural images that are not planned or rehearsed, but rather caught on camera as they appear. Please take your time as you browse through our Web site, and view our latest work online.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

14 Reviews for Classic Photo and Video

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

We loved working with Classic Photo and Video for our wedding! They were all very friendly and professional…a pleasure to work with! They made us feel very comfortable and at ease, like we were in good hands. The day of pictures went super smooth and their direction and professionalism really helped us capture beautiful moments. We barely realized they were photographing us during the ceremony and reception and when we needed them to capture a special moment or photograph a specific group of people, they were right there for us! We would highly recommend working with Boris and his team. They made our wedding day very special…and obviously, the outcome of the photos were just beautiful!!!! We can’t wait to see all of them and watch our video too!

Profile Picture Anya, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Classic Photo and Video for our wedding and we were very pleased with our experience. Boris and his team were extremely easy to work with. The day was a breeze due to their knowledge and professionalism. In addition to making us feel comfortable and at ease they also captured a lot of beautiful moments. All of my proofs captured every point of the day/night, not leaving one moment out. They were very accommodating the entire night at my reception as well. We wanted to take pictures with all of our guests and they were right there with us to capture mostly everyone. I am also pleased with their work post-wedding. I received the proofs almost immediately after my wedding. Before we finalized our album to be sent for printing, I sat one and one with Boris and Victor and they walked me through patiently to make sure I was happy with every single picture and page of the album. I would highly recommend Classic Photo for any event! They are very easygoing, professional and pleasant to work with!

Profile Picture Anya and Eugene, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had recently attended a friend's wedding and LOVED her professional photos so much I HAD TO HAVE that photographer for my wedding. Classic Photo and Video was even better than I had hoped! In the planning process they were fantastic! Boris not only promptly answered my emails but kindly waited around his place of business for me very late on a Friday because it was the only time I could meet in person since I am from out of town. After our initially meeting, I was so impressed with his work and years of experience and the photographic package he was able to put together for me that fit our wedding and budget that I knew Classic Photo and Video was the one for our wedding! The day of Boris and another photographer were prompt and on time. Boris made me and my entire bridal party and our families feel great and at ease that we loved taking photos with him the entire day and it felt great not like a chore. And it showed! Our photos turned out AMAZING and he had captured EVERY possible moment from that day. No wonder I had a hard time choosing photos for my wedding album when it came time for me to do so, what with so many fantastic photos to choose from! I highly recommend Boris and Classic Photo and Video for wedding!!! Do yourself a favor and choose the right person to capture all the effort you went through and cost to put your wedding day together and hire Boris and Classic Photo and Video for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Vilma, 10/13/13, 12 Reviews