Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran

Up to 200 guests

$10k - $13k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Announcing Property Improvements

At the Clarks Landing Group, we are continually seeking new ways to improve our properties. In line with this goal, we are announcing that our Clarks Landing Yacht Club wedding venue, located at 61 Saint Mihiel Drive in Delran, NJ, 08075, will close for property improvements beginning February 15, 2022, into 2023. We invite newly engaged couples to explore our charming sister venue, The Bradford Estate, at 1910 Marne Highway in beautiful Hainesport, NJ, 08036. Our welcoming, experienced Bradford team will help you plan your special day down to the last detail to make sure every moment of your wedding day is uniquely yours. Contact our Bradford Team today at 609-261-8778 or visit TheBradfordEstate.com

About Clarks Landing Yacht Club in Delran

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran is a venue with a ballroom and a garden for couples’ wedding celebrations in the Southern New Jersey area. This classic and private club gives couples a chance to experience a bright nautical room with a grassy yard leading right to the water’s edge on their wedding day. This venue is located just off the Delaware River, approximately 15 minutes from downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Facilities

A waterway in the west means that the sunset is also over the harbor, leading to firey and sparkling glows on the surface as well as in the sky. Double the sunset is double the beauty. This scene is difficult to find on the east coast, where waterways in the west are more rare. Couples can choose to marry at sunset or simply take wedding portraits as the sun slips down. Ceremonies can be held waterside, with the shining ripples and a white wedding arbor in the background. Inside the ballroom, couples will find an elegant nautical paradise. The rich blue, patterned, carpet complements the golden hues of the chandeliers and chairs. The rectangular dance floor sits directly below the tray ceiling with swirling artwork painted around the dazzling chandelier.

Couples can host ceremonies and receptions at this venue only, making it an exclusive location available only for weddings. Leading up to the wedding, staff members of the yacht club can help couples with event planning and coordination. Pastry chefs in the kitchen can prepare a customized wedding cake. Meanwhile, the bridal suite invites couples to relax in privacy and luxury. They don’t need to worry about a thing, thanks to liability insurance, and event staff members taking care of setup and cleanup. Other services available at the Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran include help with lighting and sound elements on the couple’s big day.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
December

• Valaree
    Valaree B. Married on 09/23/2021

Magical! Amazing Venue!!

Updated Review - The staff at Clark's Landing Delran go ABOVE & BEYOND to ensure your entire day is special. From the catering staff, to the Maitre'D Victoria who is nothing short of amazing and professional, to the management staff, special shout out to Luca who I am convinced doesn't sleep a wink until he has made sure you are completely satisfied with your planning and your day. So many things had to go right especially during a pandemic and if you are on the fence about using them as your venue, let me tell you, do not hesitate. You will not be disappointed. The food was spectacular, the details they took care of leading up to and the day of, we never had to lift a finger. Even when the dark clouds and rain arrived on our special day, they worked swiftly and expertly to make sure the spaces inside were just as beautiful. They walked each guest from their cars personally with umbrellas. I just cannot thank them enough for being rock stars! All of our guests are still talking about how awesome the staff were (drinks brought to tables from the bar before being asked...etc) and how great the food was (brought arounds 2nds and 3rds to guests) and how beautiful the entire day was. The waiters were fun and engaging and even got out on the dance floor with us! Book this venue! You won't regret it.

So far the experience has been excellent and smooth. Beautiful place, Luca is fantastic and the value is great. They work with all your requests and concerns. It has been super pleasant working with them to plan our special day! Will update review after the event with pics.

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran's reply:

Thank you Valaree! It's our pleasure to serve! It is very important that your experience leading up to your wedding is just as perfect as the day itself. Looking forward to your big day! Coming soon!!!
  • Francesca
    Francesca D. Married on 08/15/2021

Beyond Satisfied!!

As a COVID bride, the wedding planning process was definitely challenging to say the least. In spite of all of the difficulties, Clarks Landing was AMAZING. They were so nice every step of the way, even though we had to postpone three times. When I could finally have my food tasting, they treated my family and me like royalty! They even sent me a cutting board with a handwritten note promising that when I could finally have my reception, it would be the best day. Let me tell you, they delivered, and our reception was definitely worth the wait!

Their prices are extremely affordable, and their food options are RIDICULOUSLY amazing. People couldn’t believe that I just had the basic cocktail hour package. If you want the most bang for your buck, Clarks Landing is for you!!

The reception itself was incredible. I was waited on like a queen by both Cheryl and Luca, but I never got the feeling that they were hovering. It was like they magically appeared out of thin air whenever I needed anything! I made pretty much all of my wedding decor myself, and they made sure everything was in its proper place. My dad even noticed Luca adjusting the cake to make sure it looked perfect! The rest of the staff was absolutely incredible as well! The waiters brought cocktails to older relatives who had trouble walking without even being asked to do so. One waiter kept coming up to me with each new tray of food during cocktail hour to make sure I was eating something because I would’ve otherwise missed it. Some of the waiters even jumped in and danced with us, which made it even more fun! So many of my guests have said to me afterwards that they’ve never experienced such EXCEPTIONAL service, and I wholeheartedly agree. There was even an incident with one of my guests, and (after offering to handle it himself) Luca did not leave my side until it was sorted out and he was convinced that I was safe.

The food was absolutely INCREDIBLE. As I said before, the options were endless! There was something for everyone, and my family and friends have been talking about it for weeks! Since I did not get to eat a whole lot because I was too busy dancing, I was definitely happy we got the cheesesteak send-off. My bridal attendant also packed up one of each entree for my husband and I to enjoy the next day!

Finally, the actual venue itself is gorgeous! It’s a perfect mix of modern and classic with its floor-to-ceiling windows (a stunning view of the Delaware River) and its gothic style doors and vintage cocktail room. So many of my guests took pictures outside because of the variety of photo opportunities!

I would happily recommend Clarks Landing to everyone because they truly gave me the reception of my dreams. I had looked at SO MANY places, but when I walked into Clarks Landing, I knew it was the one. The venue is affordable (my top priority), but more than that, their service and food are absolutely amazing!! I’d give them more than 5 stars if I could!!! If you book with them, you won’t be sorry!!
    Dana D. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Venue!

Hands down the best venue ever! The whole Clarks Landing staff truly goes above and beyond to make your wedding the best day ever. From our first interaction, we could tell this was an amazing venue. The beautiful outdoor space is just spectacular and makes for amazing pictures. Also, makes for a wonderful space to have your ceremony. At sunset, many of our guests couldn't help but take their own pictures. Don'a was always so responsive and would answer every crazy question we had. On our wedding day, the entire staff made sure everything went smoothly and just took care of everything. Cheryl was with me the whole time and would anticipate every and anything I needed. She made sure the only thing I had to worry about was getting married. Luca was also wonderful and would take care of every minor hiccup that would come up. I'm just so grateful to the whole team for making our wedding day just amazing. Not to mention, the cocktail hour and food are just top notch. So many guests have come up to me saying it was the best cocktail hour they went to and the service was the best they've ever received from a wedding venue. I can not recommend this venue enough. Clarks Landing is so special and we were very lucky to find such a wonderful place to get married.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

61 photos · 10/13/2019
  • Kasandra & Michael
    100 photos · 06/30/2019

All Occasions Entertainment All Occasions Entertainment Wedding DJs

Beautiful Facility and great people to work with. I recommend Clarks Landing to anyone.

63 Saint Mihiel Drive Riverside, NJ, 08075

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday 10am-5pm Closed Wednesday
Location of (Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran)

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

What are the most important characteristics of Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Garden
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran for wedding events?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran offer?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran offer for wedding events?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran have available for wedding events?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Delran is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding