City Stems

8350 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Map · Phone number

About City Stems

City Stems is an eclectic Floral Design Studio. We provide our Brides custom designs inspired from the entire world; from the European country side to the Metropolitan streets of NYC to the fresh forward thinking of the West Coast. Schedule a consultation with our team of designers today!

Other couples have also viewed

• Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio
  • Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs
  • Karrie Hlista Designs
  • Peggy's Floral & Gift Shop

13 Reviews for City Stems

Angela S. · Married on 09/27/2014

City Stems provided beautiful boquets, centerpiece arrangements, and other decor that we requested! Jenn definitely has a style of her own and it shows through her work. Her arrangements were unique, beautiful, and stood out at our event. We have received many compliments on her work and would recommend City Stems in the future!

Sent on 10/08/2014

City Stems did an amazing job for my wedding so I would highly recommend them!! Jenn, the floral designer, is very sweet & easy to talk to, and she has true talent. I told her specific adjectives for what I envisioned my wedding to be (elegant, soft, romantic) and she was able to pick the flowers to match my vision perfectly!

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and helped create beautiful photos that I will have for the rest of my life! Thanks, City Stems, for making my wedding truly perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Monica · Married on 09/13/2014

Absolutely gorgeous bouquets and flowers, we received so many compliments throughout the night on our flowers, great team to work with too!

Sent on 09/30/2014