City of Beaumont Event Centre

Beaumont, TX View map

Brittney Married on 08/28/2015
    Such an amazing place can't wait for oir wedding ing august
  • User2306480 2+ years ago
    BEST venue in Mid County! The Event Centre is perfect for large weddings. I invited 400+ guests to my reception and we had plenty of space and were very comfortable. The stage if huge and they already have lights, sound system, 2 TVs, and all AV needs. The wall of windows that overlooks the pond and downtown was irreplaceable. My wedding would not have been as amazing if it were held elsewhere. I highly recommend!
  • User1380232 2+ years ago
    I was lucky to reserve the date because they are completely booked and I know why! The price felt like a steal because of how beautiful the Event Centre is. They have 60" round tables that seat 6 - 8 people comfortably. The chairs don't look bad but if I had the money I would have rented chair covers. Getting a response through email was a little slow, they are very booked, and I also was a little confused on who the contact person was. I was able to view the floorplan 2 days before the wedding and they were very willing to change anything I did not like. The fountain adds a bit of elegance. The bathrooms were clean and the changing rooms were nice and had a shower! Could use a full length mirror in the changing room though. They also had lighting for the dance floor and are fully equipped for a DJ or band to set up. If you're lucky enough to find an opening BOOK IT!!

700 Crockett St Beaumont, TX, 77701
Location of (City of Beaumont Event Centre)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues