527 Mira Vista Ave, Oakland, CA 94610 Map · Phone number

About Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist

Thank you for taking the time to visit my website!  Hiring a makeup artist is an important and wise investment.

Couples find that once the wedding cake is eaten and the flowers have died, all that’s left to remind them of their special day are their photographs.  When your wedding day photograph is displayed on the mantel for years to come, you want it to be you looking your best. My job is to make sure that you do.

I am an on-site wedding, beauty and photography, hair and makeup artist living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am a former model who has worked with many talented makeup artists and fashion and beauty photographers over the years.

I have provided hair and makeup services at weddingthroughout the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa and Sonoma wine countries, Santa Ynez Valley and in Santa Barbara and Southern California.  My clients often describe my hair and makeup as clean, fresh and elegantand my hairstyles as feminine and romantic.

My professional and talented team of assistants is also available, depending on the size of your party. Together, we work as an integrated team to provide our clients the optimal hair and makeup experience.

What’s most important to us on your special day is to provide a relaxing, spa-like environment for you and your bridal party from the moment you arrive, to that anticipated walk down the aisle.

For more information on my wedding, hair and makeup services please or contact me cindy@cindydeandamakeup.com, 510.504.2747.  It would be an honor to work with you on your special day.

Follow Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist on

30vrz i51etiikb7upckn1rkbmz38qdp8le9qwfxew4
30vrz i51etiikb7upckn1rkbmz38qdp8le9qwfxew

13 Reviews for Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist

Renee · Married on 11/08/2014

I don't live in the East Bay - but was driving there for my daughters wedding. I was 'on the fence' about hiring a hair and makeup artist and connected with Cindy only a week before the wedding! I am SO glad I did! It's a little nerve-wracking to ask someone to do your hair and make-up that you have never met and have never done a 'dry-run' with. She listened carefully to what I wanted and explained what she was doing all along. She was very professional and personable. I received many compliments as the 'mother-of-the-bride'. And I wasn't shy about telling people I had 'professional help' :-) I would use Cindy again in a heartbeat and I would recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am thrilled that you liked your hair and makeup and that you received many compliments. Like I said, it's not so much me, you are a great canvas and I merely put an exclamation point on you.

Emily · Married on 10/18/2014

From the moment I met with Cindy she was professional, talented and caring. As a bride the morning of your wedding can be crazy, stressful and emotional; Cindy made the morning of my peaceful and stress free! Her quality of her work is AMAZING my makeup and hair stayed in throughout the whole wedding and when I needed a quick touch up she was there to fix things. Cindy was flexible as I wanted to change a few things the morning of the wedding and allowed enough time that I didn't feel rushed! All the products Cindy uses are top of the line and she uses products that work well with your skin type as well as the texture of your hair. As a combination skin and oily hair Cindy made sure I wouldn't experience these things on the most important day of my life. I can't say enough about Cindy and her team and would recommend her to any friend for any occasion! Thank you Cindy for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on the biggest day of my life!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Emily! From the day we first met, I knew your wedding was going to be one of my favorites. It was an honor working with you....your natural beauty was there, all I did was add an exclamation point!

xo
    Cindy

Bonnie · Married on 10/04/2014

Cindy made us look as good as we felt on an incredibly special day - our wedding. She was more than just professional and accommodating - Cindy was personable and made it a great experience too. I loved her choices on make-up and the beautiful beach curls that lasted throughout the night.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bonnie. I'm so glad you and Keri were happy with your hair and makeup services. From the first day I met you both on your formal consultation leading up to your wedding day, It was such a pleasure and an honor to work with you and Keri. That experience will definitely be one of the highlights of my 2014 wedding season!
    With gratitude,
    Cindy

Award

Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• White House Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup on several events and each time she has provided the bride and bridal party with the best service. Cindy and her team are extremely professional and provide the highest quality of work. If you are looking for exceptional hair and makeup - Cindy is the professional to call.

• 527 Mira Vista Ave Oakland, 94610 See on map
    Location of (Cindy De Anda Hair and Makeup Artist)