Alpena, MI 49707 Map · Phone number

About Cinderella Seating

Cinderella Seating now has spandex chair covers in white or black. These chair covers will take the ordinary banquet or folding chair to magical. Chair covers will complete the look of your event. Want a traditional elegant look our satin chair covers will drape nicely on a variety of chairs.

Camo and country theme brides, we have burlap table runners, 106 inches in length and 14 inches wide, ruffled on each end. Want to carry the theme a little further? Use our chair caps and add an organza or satin sash, making your country chic.

Cinderella Seating ... because youve already found your prince

Follow Cinderella Seating on

erin and mike2
erin and mike2

1 Reviews for Cinderella Seating

Kayla · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Cinderella Seating was a great experience!!!! Terri was so kind and she truly cared about making my big day perfect. She worked so hard just for me and I cannot be more thankful. We had some last minute issues and she ran over, no questions asked, and helped us figure them out. Our reception was absolutely beautiful and I am so grateful for all her help. Everyone just loved the decos and the linens just made everything that more beautiful!!!!

Cinderella Seating FAQ